Chapter 6ix

The akuma was destroyed again, and Hawkmoth gave Felix a plan to stick to.

"Great, Father. When do I start?" Asked Felix

"On Monday." Hawkmoth replied.

"Wonderful! I'll do it!"

"You are not to mess it up!"

"I won't. I know how to get to them easily.". Felix walked away.

Saturday

Marinette walked through Paris, thinking of designs for future clothing. Felix was right by her side. Since their first date, they've been doing almost everything together.

"That's very beautiful, Madam." Said Felix.

"Thank you, Felix." Marinette chorused.

Felix put his arm around Marinette's shoulder as they walked. They smiled happily, and told jokes that were both stupid and funny.

"I've noticed you aren't too fond of puns." Stated Felix.

"I'm not!" Marinette remarked.

"Neither am I."

"Good."

"My brother is full of them."

"He hasn't said a single one."

"Interesting..."

Felix looked at his watch. "Madam. I must go. Please excuse me."

"See you tomorrow!" Marinette yelled out as Felix walked away.

Marinette looked up, and saw an akuma. She hid, and transformed.

Ladybug followed the akuma, and protected people. She felt everything was going fine, until the akuma picked up Felix, and carried him away.

"FELIX!" She yelled out. She followed the akuma, worried about her boyfriend.

The akuma led the heroine to the Eiffel tower. Chat was already there.

"Hey M'lady!" Chat Noir chorused. 

Ladybug had to detransform, so she ran away. She was going to have to solve this as Marinette.

Felix knew exactly what happened, and grinned evily. He then put on a "scared pedestrian" act.

Chat Noir kept fighting the akuma, but kept failing. Soon, Ladybug returned, and the akuma put Felix down, then jumped off.

Chat Noir left then, and Adrien was back.

"There you are, brother!" Said Felix. He took Adrien to the edge, and said "Too bad we can't both win in this world!". He threw Adrien down, and he was now hanging off the edge. Felix walked away.

Ladybug, both heart broken and filled with rage, came up to Adrien. Though she was moments away from her detransformation, she reached out for Adrien. Her body began to glow as she pulled him up. When he was safe, he looked up at Marinette.