The Cheshire Cat

Authors note: feel free to argue with me about Grell's gender but I'm going to use female pronouns because she's a beautiful woman and also my wife

  You awoke with a splitting headache feeling extremely drained, you slowly began to remember what had happened but you hoped it was all just a strange dream. You quickly noticed that you were laying on a red couch with a red blanket over you, you removed the blanket to find that you were still in your clothes from before and they were slightly damp from the snow indicating that you hadn't been unconscious for very long. Scanning your surroundings you saw the room you were in was lit up by a small fireplace burning brightly, it would have been relaxing if you hadn't been slowly growing afraid of whatever the woman who brought you here might want to do. The thought of her sharp teeth made you shiver, suddenly you hear a gasp and the same voice from earlier
"Oh dear, I didn't expect you to be up so soon the tea isn't even ready yet!" You looked at her confused and flinched slightly when she practically leapt onto the couch beside you. "I just couldn't leave such a handsome little thing out in the cold all alone!" She called out dramatically while wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You didn't know how to respond to what she said and began to shake slightly under her touch, you mentally scolded yourself for appearing weak and hoped she wouldn't notice. She noticed.
"Oh my you're positively shaking! You should change out of those wet clothes to warm up." She wanted you to change your clothes? You didn't even know where you were much less where your clothes are, suddenly she smiled widely revealing her sharp teeth once again and exclaimed "oh I think I have an outfit that would look absolutely stunning on you!" She bolted down the hall and you could hear coat hangers being thrown around. You took the opportunity to try and find a way out and quickly spotted a door that most likely led outside. You saw the many locks and deadbolts on the door and started to undo them. You only had one more lock to undo before the door would be open but stopped suddenly when you heard "what are you doing?!" You turned around slowly to see a hurt look on the woman's face you tried to think of something to say to defend yourself but were unable to bring yourself to speak. She began walking over to and quickly started putting all the locks back, "I invite you into my home, fix you tea, offer you dry clothes, and this is how you repay me?" Invited you into her home? You were brought here against your will this woman was a loon. You then noticed the red sweater she had left on the couch, she saw your gaze and her tone shifted to being more calm "I suppose I can't stay mad at you, I do hope you like the outfit I picked out for you please try it on" she seemed eager for you to try it on but she didn't move her gaze away. "Uhm.. is there a room I could change in?" You asked nervously. She seemed disappointed but replied anyway with, "ah yes of course there's a restroom down the hall and to the left" she pointed towards a hallway behind you. You thanked her, picked up the clothes, and made your way down the hall as she followed closely behind you. Was she going to try and follow you into the restroom? You entered the room and thankfully she didn't follow you. You looked in the mirror at your still damp hair and soon started to remove your wet clothes. It was a relief to finally get those clothes off as they were beginning to chafe and the clothes you had been given were surprisingly comfortable. A fuzzy red sweater, black lounge pants, red and black striped stockings, and even clean cotton boxers. You knew they had most likely been worn before but they appeared clean so you put them on anyway after all they were comfortable. After you were dressed and had straightened your hair as best you could with your fingers you opened the door to leave the room. Surprisingly the strange woman was no longer standing outside, you made your way back to the room you had been in before to find her sitting on the couch stirring a cup of tea. She looked up at you and smiled excitedly "ooh that outfit looks even better on you than I imagined! Come now take a seat" she patted the spot next to her on the couch and not wanting to upset her you walked over and sat. She held out the tea cup and saucer to you obviously offering it to you, you were skeptical of it seeing how she had already drugged you once. You took the cup from her anyway and looked at the tea for a moment, you were parched and she already had you where she wanted so why would she feel the need to drug you a second time? With that in mind you slowly drank the tea it was quite refreshing, but her stare was a bit unsettling she was smiling at you almost giddy. You finished the tea and placed it on the small table next to you, she was still smiling at you and in an attempt to break the awkward silence you thanked her for the tea. Suddenly you felt her arms wrap around you as she pulled you closer to her hugging you, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, darling" darling? You barely know each other in fact you don't recall ever exchanging names with her. You tried to pull away from her hold which upset her, "oh what's wrong?" Her grip tightened slightly and you managed to say, "I- I don't even know your name.." She laughed at this before responding "oh how terribly rude of me, I am Grell, and what about you my darling what is your name?" You stopped struggling and sighed "(y/n)" this seemed to please her as she ran her fingers through your hair "(y/n) ey? What a lovely name" she continued to run her fingers through your hair and you soon began to feel your eyes becoming heavy, before long you had fallen into a deep restful slumber in Grell's arms.