4

*Nat POV*

I wake up in Taylor's arms. We had decided not to go all the way. I smile remembering last night. I turn over and look at Taylor. I kiss him slowly. He slowly starts to kiss back. I pull away.

"Goodmorning" I say

"Good morning" he says

I smile looking at him. After all this time I finally got him. No one could take him away now.

"What" he asks chuckling

"Nothing, everything is perfect" I smile

He smiles back and kisses me again. I get up and shower. I get out and put on my sports bra and underwear. I walk out expecting tay to be downstairs and he was. I walk over to his closet. I grab a jersey and I grab a pair of my nike leggings. I slide my leggings on and let the jersey swallow me. I smile. I turn around and just let my hair dry natural. I forget makeup. I grab my phone and lay on the bed.

I've been laying here for about an hour just scrolling on my phone. Taylor had showered and went downstairs. I hear yelling. I raise up slowly. I walk downstairs and see the one person I didn't want to see. Tyler Mayfair. My ex. The boys were greeting with excited yelling I suppose. They were talking when Tyler glances my way. He winks.

Ew.

Honestly I hate him. He was a great boyfriend for almost a year. But he got cocky towards the end and always wanted sex and to party and do drugs and it just got annoying after awhile. Taylor never knew he was all up about Vicki. He knew we dated just not the reason we really broke up. I walked over and smiled. Tyler smirked  back. I hated him.

"Hey listen Nat, ty and I are going to go eat and catch up" tay said

"Oh----okay I'll just stay home" I smile back

Tyler walks out and tay just looks at me.

"What?" I ask confused

"It's just that you said home" he said

He left and I decided to sleep.

I wake up and run downstairs. There's a blood trail. I follow it outside to the back yard. I see a body. I walk over and see my mom. 

"Mommy?"  I whisper

I see another body.

"Grandpa?"

And another

"Daddy?"

And another

"Little brother???"

Everyone here is dead. Then I see someone standing I walk over and tap their shoulder.

"Taylor?" I whisper

"Nat go. Live you're life don't worry about me" he says

"Wait where are you going?" I ask

Suddenly I wake up I'm sweating. I check the time. 8am where's Taylor. I text him.

To tay:
Hey where are you?

From tay:

Spent the night at hotel with Tyler.

To tay:

Okay well I'm going to head home and run some errands.

No reply. Well dang. I get up and just go straight home. I end up showering and dressing myself and running to the store. I shop for awhile. I then go to the mall. And bought a choker and two new hats real quick. I go home and unpack. I decided I've not been to the beach in forever so I get my bathing suit on and go to the beach. I lay down and tan for awhile. Then get up and play in the water.

-

Later I come out of the water and sit on the sand. Suddenly a ball hits me.

"Ow" I say and grab the ball.

A boy comes running over. He's quite cute.

"Sorry love, my boys where being stupid" he said

He has a British accent. I smile. I stand up with the ball. He reaches for it but I keep it.

"Hey" he says

"Well I only find it fair if you let me play since I got hit" I smile

He laughs and nods. We jog back to the net and greet each other. We all play. They were cool dudes and all. There was jaden, jai, Henry, and Marcus. We all decided after the game to go grab some food. We all exchanged numbers. They were cool. I finally got home around 10pm. I hit the bed and passed out.