Loving a psychopath

Epilogue

I make sure the pretty blonde is strapped onto the table tightly. I watch her lay there naked and vulnerable and it's such a turn on. I walk over to my silver trey that is laying next to the table the girl is strapped on. Now which tool shall I use first?

"Please, you don't have to do this" the blonde pleads with me. Of course this is what they always do. Always begging me to stop. Don't they know how it ends? I grab my stainless steel knife first. Wiping it clean with alcohol, I show the girl the weapon. She starts crying. Why must they always be so emotional? I take the knife, holding it steady and make a cut from her chest to her navel. The girl is screaming bloody murder at this point and I haven't even cut her that deep yet.

"Please stop! I have money.. I'll pay you whatever you want"

I laugh at that. Does she not know who I am? Why would I want her money when I have more than enough of my own.

"My name is Jace Cohen" I say proudly. I watch as her eyes get real wide.

"The billionaire? Why are you doing this"

Her body is trembling as I move my knife around trying to determine where to cut next.

"Because I can" I take my knife and stab it all the way through her stomach and watch as the blood runs down the table. 

"And it's what you deserve for being a whore" I say and even though her life is fading fast as the blood drains from her body, I know she hears me.