A day with Vixx' Ravi!

Ravi x Reader: Ravi is back in korea!

It was 5 in the morning and you were really, really tired. If it wasn't for your boyfriend, you would've still slept, but Ravi came back from the Europe-Tour and you were supposed to meet him at the airport.

You looked at the TV that said that Ravi's plane has arrived. You sat down on one of the empty seats and you really tried not to doze off, but it still happened.

You heard a chuckle. »Jagiya, wake up! It's not safe to sleep at airports« you heard and immediately you were awake. You jumped up and hugged your boyfriend so tight, that he starts to laugh. »Ah, I can't breath! If you hug me this tight I'll die!«, he said while patting your head.

»Wonshik! I missed you!«, you said, ignoring the laughing Ravi you're still hugging. You backed away after hugging him some seconds longer and then smiled. »How was the tour?«, you asked. »I'll tell you everything, when we get enough sleep, sleepyhead.«, he answered and took your hand.

It was about 10 am when you woke up. You and Ravi were so exhausted and tired, that right after you entered your flat, you immediately fell asleep. You looked over to Ravi, still sleeping. »Geez, I bet he slept the whole flight. How can he be so tired all day?«, you asked yourself while standing up and going into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, washed your face and all that kinda stuff you do in your bathroom.

When you finished you went into your bedroom where Ravi is still sleeping. You took a pillow laying on the ground and threw it onto his head. Ravi finally woke up. He looked around and saw you, laughing at his dumb expression. »Oh, so you want a pillow fight?«, he asked challenging. Right before you could say something, he grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it into your face. You stood there, with one finger up in the air and a shocked expression. His smile grew into a laughter when he saw you. »Payback!«, you said and threw the pillow back at him. But Ravi was too fast, he quickly jumped out of the bed and took another pillow that took place in your face. »Wonshiiiiik!«, you whined and tried to attack him, but he was still too fast. How can he be so fast if he looks still tired?!, you thought.

Suddenly, you were tackled onto your bed, Ravi on top of you, grinning. »Got you!«, he said smiling and you kissed him lightly. First, Ravi was confused but then he returned the kiss. Right as he was about to give you another kiss, you quickly grabbed a pillow and pushed it into his face. »Haha! That's what you get when you're messing with me!«, you said between laughters.

Ravi shook his head, still smiling, and stood up. He helped you standing up of the bed. »Where do you wanna eat?«, he asked you. You held one finger up and said »Well, I don't really want to go out, so maybe we'll just order something online?«

After 20 minutes of discussing whether to buy chicken or pizza, you won in the end and another 20 till 30 minutes passed when your pizza arrived.

»Thank you!«, you said to the pizza supplier when he handed you the huge pizza box. You closed the door and ran into the living room, where Ravi waited. »Woah, the box looks huge!«, he said when you placed the pizza box on the table. 

»Got a problem with that?«

»Not really.. though.. are we really able to eat all that?«

»Well, I don't know about you, but I'm sure that I'm able to eat the whole pizza!«, you said. Ravi laughed and shook his head. »Geez..«, he whispered. You sat beside Ravi on the couch and eating the first slice of the pizza. »What movie are we gonna watch?« - »Hyuk told me about an awesome movie called Tokyo Godfathers. He described it as a really sad movie, but I'm sure you would like it!«, he said the last part in his best Hyuk imitation which made you giggle.

Right when the credits rolled down you both fell asleep. Ravi, on the couch rest and you snuggling up on Ravi.

Author's Note: It's a real movie! It's great! Awesome! Uh.. you should really watch this! Well, if you liked this Scenario-like fanfic, then please tell me! You can even leave suggestions in the comments (It doesn't need to be Vixx, but I like Vixx a lot and Ravi is my bias and I wanted to write this idea.. it kinda sucked but yeahhhh! If I know this band, I'm sure I'll write your scenario!) Thanks for reading! Bye~