Who's in my bed?

Sooooooo sorry, for not updating in so long. I hope I still have some readers left :}

March 11th

Emma's POV

I had lost touch with my friends from Sweden completely, I felt so bad. For all I knew Rebecka could have been asked out by some guy I didn't know and Jake could have dumped Amelie or the other way around, of course. Every time I picked up my phone I was afraid of seeing that I had an unread message from either of them, but it never happened. It was as though they were trying to avoid me or even worse, that they had forgotten me.

Suddenly the home phone started to ring, I heard my mom answer politely.

"Emma, Ross is on the phone!" She called. I was a little confused at first since he hadn't called my cell. "Emma!" I snapped out of my trans. "OK coming!"

I ran down the stairs and took the phone from my moms out streched hand. "Thanks" She smiled and walked into the livingroom.

"Hey Ross."

"Sup baby" I smile to the sound of his voice. "So... I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me and the family tomorrow, we were thinking of going to the beach."

I chuckle, then pretend to think. "Hmm, only if Ellington is coming." I hear someone in the backround and then muffled noises. Then Ross' voice once more.

"Yeah, he's coming."

"Haha ok" There was a long pause. 

-------------

"Ok bye." I said before hanging up. I walked into the livingroom where I was met by my family.

"Wow, you and Ross spoke for over half an hour." My brother mockingly said. Instead of snapping back, I just stole the popcorn bowl and sat down next to him.

"I'm ready for 'famliy' night" how 'bout you guys?" My dad said puting a movie in the VCR. "Luna!" I shouted throughout the house. We heard scratching and seconds later my dog appeared. She jumped up in my mothers lap.

Rydel's POV

I woke up. The sun had yet to rise so I picked up my phone and went on instagram. A lot of people had sent direct pics to me. I scrolled threw them and waited for someting awesome to pop upp.

The phone started to ring and to my suprise (NOT) it was Marcus. I really didn't want to talk to that douchbag. About a month ago, he had started to try sertain stuff with me that I didn't like. He wouldn't listen to me when I said stop so I ended things with him. Nothing to serious happened between us though. I let Marcus end the call on his own in the hopes of him thinking that I was still sleeping. It worked 'cause he didn't call back.

I suddenly got a text from Emma.

-Are you up?

I texted her back saying that I was. She then asked if she could come over now, even though it was seven in the morning. I texted back.

-It's 7 o'clock!!!!.......... ok, bring all your beachstuff.

I put my phone down and got dressed, a white tanktop, shorts and my favorite pink bikini. I then walked downstairs while putting my hair in a ponytail. I walked past the livingroom and heard soft snoring. I didn't even bother to look since I knew it was Ellington.

I reached the front door just as Emma walked up our driveway. I opened up the door for her as she walked in. She was wearing exactly what I was wearing except for that her bikini was bright blue.

"Hey, girly!" I whispered. She smiled and we huged.

"Since it's early and all, I was wondering if I could go-"

I cut her off. "Go, Ross will be more than happy when he finds you next to him." I smiled as she snorted. "Not to mention, suprised." She added before running up the stairs. I move Emma's beachbag over to one side before walking into the livingroom.

At first I watched Ell sleep, which I admit is creepy, but he was so cute. Now that things are over with Marcus, I'm free to love whom ever I want and for the moment I think my heart is set on Ratliff.

I lay down next to him and rest my head on his chest. This feels so right, when it should be so wrong.

Ross' POV

I felt something moving next to me. Did Ratliff not like the couch and came up here instead? I opened my eyes and was about to push him of my bed when a lock of long brown hair fell across my face.

"What the-" I pushed the hair away and to my surprise, saw Emma saying beside me. I was very confused, but set the confusion aside when I relised that my girlfriend was in my bed. A tingly sensation crept up my spine as I pulled her close and barried my face in her hair.

Ratliff's POV

I woke up with someone laying on me. Long blond hair tickled my face and to my astonishment it was Rydel. A grin started to form on my lips. This is exactly what I've been waiting for, thank you Lord!

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on her forehead. It dawned on me that I could kiss her again, so I did, this time on the cheak. Did I dare kiss her on the lips?

"Rydel" I whispered, no answer, she wouldn't wake up if I did kiss her, she's sleeping like a rock. I pondered on what to do. Sooner or later I would have to wake her up before Riker did.

I sighed and poked her in the ribs softly in an attempt to wake her up. "Rydel, Rydel, Rydel" No answer.

I shook her in a last attempt to wake her up, this time her eyes fluttered opened and a smile tugged at her lips. "Hey, cutie. Mind telling me why your on top of me?" She scaned my face with confusion, slowly but surely her eyes widened and her smile morfed into a small o shape.

"I.. I ... was just.. um" Her voice died out once she saw the huge grin plastered on my face. "What?" She asked.

I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her. The fact that our bodies where this close and that nobody was around gave me the courage, I kissed her.

Or more frankly, she kissed me. Our lips moved in sync as I tugged at her lower lip for entrance which, to my delight she granted. The kiss got heated in a matter of seconds.

Rydel pulled away as my hands reached the south pole, I was a little disappointed but quikly removed my hands. She sat up and sighed, so I did too. "What, am I not a good kisser?" I asked playfully.

She glances at me. "What is this, Ell? What are we doing and most importantly, where do we stand?" She says with a frown. "I mean our relationship."

We sit there, in silence. It takes a few minutes before I take her hand and, being the spontanious guy I am, says. "Be my girlfriend."

So once again I want to thank you guys for bareing with me. I know, it takes WAY to long for me to post a chapter, but hopefully I'll have one up either next week or week 9.

Love you all,

Emma