Thorjaysolo

*walks out of room with only Star Wars pjs on* yawn.. AGH!! HOW DID YOU GET YOU GET HERE?!?! I TRIPLE LOCKED THE DOOR!?! GET OUT!! *wields frying pan* GET OUT!!!
Wait. Your holding one of my books...
Oh, you want to know who I am... sorry about that...
Let's- let's go the living room shall we? Do you want something to drink? Some.. what time is it *checks phone* oh! Do you want some lunch?

*awkward silence*

Ummmm...

Do you have a question for me?

"Who the crap are you?"

Ok. Ok. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Ok.

I am a fangirl. Born and mutated. Created and reprogrammed. Kidnaped and emotionally traumatized. Had home die and found new one. Taken from my home and fell in love with a new world. Make it as complicated as you want I don't give a- (*whispering to self*Thor you don't swear no matter how badly you want too)

Ignore that.

aNyway, hi, my name is Thor: from marvel, Jay: from ninjago, Solo: from Star Wars
Thorjaysolo!

Now from my name you can tell I have at least three fandoms. Ha ha baby you are a good five off. I have eight fandoms. Want me to list them? No? Oh, ok you don't wan- HERE THEY ARE! *aggressively throws stuff at you*

I am a huge fan of Ninjago masters of Spinjizu. I have seen every season available on YouTube. I love Jay, he's my blue cupcake *kisses if you got that reference* I insanity ship Jaya, it's my OTP. I ship it like crazy. THIS SHIP AINT THE TITANIC I CAN TELL YOU THAT!!! I love Nadakan and Mindroid, they my baby's. this was my very first fandom.

Star Wars. If you haven't heard of that I don't j is what home you live in. I love the originals, I ship HanxLeia (can't remember ship name at moment), and Han is my favourite, the little bad-boy-but-really-sweet-on-inside smuggler.

Avengers. I love Thor, Tony Stark, Jarvis, Nick. Love 'em to death. Smooches, Ragnarok comes out in November just keep telling your self that and you won't die

Percy Jackson. Read every book, waiting for two. Love Percy to bits and ship Percabeth like the Argo 2. Rick is our leader we solute to you.

Teen titans is a new one and I SHIP BBRAE LIKE NO OTHER!!! I relate with cyborg.

How to train your dragon. I waited for ever for a new season and I will eventually explode. I ship Hicstrid so cute

Markiplier. No explanation needed.

Transformers. (Bayverse, prime)
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE BUMBLEBEE THAT SWEET FACE AND THOSE EYES OH SWEET PRIMUS I NEED THIS TO BE REAL!!!EVERY SEMI I SEE REMINDS ME OF THAT BLUE AMD RED GIANT!! OH SWEET MAMA I WANT TO ADOPT THEM ALL!!!

I see myself as the grandmother of fandoms. I will teach you, care for you, give you cookies, tell you silly stories , recommend books, and keep you away from the bad stuff. No smut for my grandchildren.

Introvert. All the way, hate social activities but I do like most people.

I really like cloudy days, rainy days, snow days, no school days, lightning, ultramarine blue (so beautiful...) books, iPads, iPhones, Netflix and food. Done.

My destiny's bounties?
Ummm
Jaya (there needs to be a wedding OTP)
Pixzane (cute ship)
Pepperoni (adorable ship)
Bbrae (ship ship shippity ship)
Hicstrid (just kiss already)
Percabeth (when's the wedding?)

I, can't think of anything else. Now go on, look
through my story lists you can do it leave me alone get out of my house. Byeeeee. *locks door*

The Guardian of Storm