Memorable

It's been two months since the news.

Yoongi's test obviously came back positive and started treatment as soon as he found out.

Jimin on the other hand, completely erased the fact of having AIDS from his mind.

Whenever he got sick, he pretended it was just a really bad cough. And whenever he felt too weak to do anything, he made himself believe that it was just because he did something during the day that made him loose all his energy.

He refused to go down weak and depressed.

Everyday, he smiled as bright as he could. If he'd bump into anyone whether it was at the store, the parking lot or just simply outside, he'd wave frantically and made sure to tell the person to have a great day.

The time he spent with Yoongi, he made sure they were good and happy memories.

He wanted to make the times memorable to both of them.

_______________________________

"Baby are you ready?" Yoongi poked his head behind the bathroom door where Jimin was fixing his hair.

"I am now," Jimin smiled as he set down the brush, and walked out.

"You look nice," Yoongi commented, taking Jimin's hand and spinning him around so he could get a better view of his handsome boyfriend.

Jimin giggled sweetly as a deep blush began to spread on his cute face.

"Thank you, so do you."

"Let's go," the older boy held Jimin's hand as they walked down the stairs, and out of the door.

"Where are we going Yoongi?" Jimin asked, a bit embarrassed. He still wasn't used to going out on normal dates with Yoongi.

"Somewhere special," Yoongi opened the door to his car, helping Jimin get in and buckled him up. He closed the door, and ran around to get in the drivers side.

The drive was calm, they played some music as they drove. Yoongi held Jimin's small hand as is it was the most precious thing in the world and at every traffic light or stop sign, he'd turn his head around and smile warmly at him.

"Stop staring at me and drive," Jimin blushed, grabbing Yoongi's face and forcing it to turn to the road.

"You're just so beautiful to look at," the older male said as he placed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead, then started driving once the light turned green.

_____________________________

"What are we doing here?" Jimin asked quietly, trying to stop his face from splitting in half from smiling so hard.

They were standing in front of a movie theater.

Very cliche and common right?

Well, apparently it meant the world to Jimin.

"I just wanted to bring you here again, let's go." Yoongi smiled, and dragged Jimin by the hand to the front desk.

They paid for the tickets, and grabbed a big tub of popcorn, some candy, and 2 ice creams. Yoongi got vanilla and Jimin got strawberry ice cream, they decided to share anyways.