5 years later/ Esperanza's 10th birthday

5 years has passed by and the young adorable little Esperanza was finally 10 years old. And now that she's 10 she's old enough to read stories to the kids now.

The trolls and Bergens were preparing Esperanza's 10th birthday party. It was going to be a surprise so Esperanza's friends took Esperanza away from the troll tree.

"Ok Esper, it's nothing personal. But you should just take a hike." Said Shiny. "Yeah, we all got plans." Said Daisy.

"It's not that we don't want to hang out, we just aren't in the mood." Said lily. "We all got lives you know." Said CJ.

"We still love you though!" Said Jeanette. They all soon left back to the troll tree leaving Esperanza in the middle of Bergen town.

Esperanza felt lonely. She looked down and sighed. "No one remembers my birthday?" Said Esperanza to herself.

At the troll tree

"Is she gone?" Asked poppy. "Yes." CJ. "Ok, we can't let her come back to the troll tree until the party's ready." Said Branch. "Yes, king branch!" Said Esperanza's friends.

Soon the fashion twins came with an new outfit for Esperanza. They both knew that Esperanza's old clothes wouldn't fit her any more so they made her an outfit that would match her age.

Everyone looked at the new outfit. "It's gorgeous!!" Said daisy and lily. "It just needs a little glitter." Said chenille. "Shiny, do you mind?" Said satin.

Shiny then added glitter on the outfit. "Now it's perfect!" Said the fashion twins.

DJ suki was already done with her music for the party. And GuyDiamond was busy putting glitter everywhere.

3 hours has passed by and the party was finally ready. But they all couldn't start without the birthday girl.

With Esperanza

Esperanza was at the lake where she would always go whenever she's sad or mad.

Esperanza sat on the ground all sad and lonely. "Does anyone even care about me? I'm guessing they don't.... it's my 10th birthday. I guess my family and friends just don't have time for me anymore...." said Esperanza to herself.

Esperanza then noticed it was getting dark, so she started heading back to the troll tree.

A few minutes later she finally arrived at the time troll tree. And out of nowhere everyone pops out and says "surprise!!!!" Esperanza gasped.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ESPERANZA!!!!" Said everyone.

"You guys remembered my birthday?!?" Said Esperanza. "How can we ever forget?" Said poppy. "Why else do you think we would keep you away from the tree?" Said branch.

Esperanza hugged her parents. "Lets get this party started!!!!" Said Esperanza.

Everyone had a great time. DJ suki played the best music, and after a while it was finally time for the father and daughter duet.

Everyone were touched by the sweet voice of Esperanza.

"Best party ever!!" Said Esperanza.

(Sorry this chapter was so short. Let me know in the comments what you think will happen next 😁)