Hot

I woke up this morning to the sun hitting my face. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:45. I decided I would go for u run since it was so hot. I jumped out of bed, put my music on and went through to the bathroom to get ready.

After I got out the shower I dried my hair and put some light makeup on, since I was probably already going to sweat it off. I chose a a grey matching sports bra and yoga pants, with my Black nikes.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and left. It was hot outside but quite windy, I started to run, I haven't run for a little while with me being new to the city and all. It was a nice familiar feeling with the hot breeze hitting my face. I had ran for about 4 blocks when I stopped to take a breath. I had a lot on my mind with Gray and which school I need to sign up for. It had been a couple of days since I had written to Gray, so i hoped that there would be a letter here in the next couple of days.

Once I had come back from my run I went for a quick shower. As I was getting into the shower I heard my phone go off, I went over to the sink and saw I had a text from Nate.
Bestfriend👀
Hey boo, want to get lunch today? x
I didn't know if I was really on the mood to go out for lunch but I left it on read and went for a shower. After my shower I decided that I wasn't feeling lunch so I decided i should text Nate.
"Hey, I'm not really feeling well. I'm just going to have a day watching movies, thank you for the offer though babe x" i put my phone down on the counter and went to get comfy clothes on.

I was sitting on the couch watching vampire diaries when I remembered I hadn't checked the mail box. I ran outside and opened the mail box too see no letters just a box, I thought it was strange, I didn't remember ordering anything. I sat down on the couch and looked at the box, it was a little royal blue box with a white bow, i didn't have any clue as to where it came from but I decided to open it.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a Diamond ring from pandora, it was beautiful. I put it on and it didn't fit my ring ring finger on my right hand but it fit my middle finger and it was honestly so perfect. I saw a little white thing that looked like a note and opened it..I couldn't believe my eyes.                                                                           

------------------------------------------------------
Please vote guys, I don't feel like anyone likes this book, and I need feedback. I love you all, thank you for reading x