Epilogue

The two boys couldn't stop hugging and kissing ever since Michael came back. Calum cried for days and finally his boyfriend was back in his arms.

Everyone was ecstatic to see Michael again. His kidnappers were found and arrested. Michael had big plans for the future. After this adventure he knew what he had to do.

~~~

Months later Michael's plan was put into action. He proposed to Calum. A few of his words included "I never ever want to be separated from you ever again. Calum, my Love, will you marry me?"

~~~

Calum cried again, he couldn't believe he was going to finally get married. The Maori boy dreamed about it his entire life. Walking down that aisle, with his father leading him down. A small rose in his hand. His fiancé standing at the alter. Tears running down his face.

Luke was standing next to Michael as his best man. Holding the two precious rings that would show that these two men would be wed. Ashton was standing opposite of Luke. One single rose in his hand.

Calum reached the love of his life and his father gave his blessing. Michael and Calum stood hand in hand as the ceremony was performed.

The rings were put on. The single rose in Ashton's hand was giving to Michael and the couple walked over to a vase of red roses. Their two small roses were place in the middle. This symbolised their love.

You see, the two roses placed into that vase were a tad different from the other roses. In the future as every other rose would lose its petals and wither. These two roses would stay fully intact. As these two roses symbolised the love that would never wither away...

Fin.

Okie dokie it's finally done!!! I can't believe it's finished!! I'll miss updating Missing but hey it's officially finished! This was epilogue was originally not planned but here it is! I hope y'all like it!

I appreciate all the support that I got from this! deep_and_dark_secret & sky97mill thank you both so much for commenting and being here for me!!! CalviLindsay thank you for voting so much! It really made me smile!

I hope that while y'all read this book it made you smile and maybe a little conflicted on who was who in the beginning.

This is it you guys! I hope you have a lovely day! Love you guys! <3

-kay