Read this, PLEASE!!!

I need to explain the tags before you read the first chapter and start hate typing, "There's no one even selectively mute, you shit stain." Yes, I tagged selective mutism. This is because one of our main characters will eventually end selectively mute!

Isabella, my OC, has severe social anxiety and a speech impediment. She has a stutter because of it. NOT A CUTE STUTTER, LIKE WHEN SHE'S SHY AND BLUSHING. I mean a serious stutter that requires years of speech therapy! I'm talking about the kind of stutter where she'll start a word but physically can't finish it so she has to try change to another. Think of that kid from the Thunderbirds movie - not so serious that she stutters with every sentence, but enough to require therapy. 

Also, think of her as sometimes slurring her words together. She doesn't notice this part as it's very small like with Josh from the game Until Dawn. She's still understandable, she just speaks a little differently, especially when there are multiple S's in a sentence. 

Now, you may think that Isabella talks a lot for someone who has severe anxiety. She is extremely quiet and ONLY talks when it's necessary, especially in front of STRANGERS. I didn't want to have to constantly say "she whispered" or, "she said quietly" because it gets far too repetitive and annoying. I leave many hints that she's a generally quiet girl.

When talking with Kyoya, whom she has KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME, she can speak without having a panic attack but she still gets VERY NERVOUS. 

Anyway, hi! I'm back! And I know I promised a Ciel Phantomhive story but I couldn't be bothered completing the first chapter. Maybe if I rewatch the anime, I might get a bit of motivation. Basically, I'm writing this to make up for the shit storm that was my other Kyoya fics. Sorry about that. I promise this one will be much better!