Chapter 9

Kino’s POV

I was in the practice room waiting for Yeo Rin to come. Then I decided to practice the choreography. After some minutes, someone entered the room. I thought it was Yeo Rin but no, it was Jiyeon. I asked her why she’s here. She pushed me to the wall instead of answering. Suddenly, she leaned in and kissed me. I didn’t kiss her back at first, but I couldn’t resist so I kissed her back. We were too immersed until someone opened the door, and it was Yeo Rin.

“Kino…” I saw her crying and suddenly she fell down. “Yeo Rin-ah!” I was about to help her but Jinho was in my way. “Jung Yeo Rin! What happened?!” He asked her worriedly. He took a glance at us and help her to stand up.

“Did you see? Someone already taking care of her, so you don’t need to worry.” Jiyeon smirked. “So you planned all of this?!” I yelled at her, made her startled. “Hmm no? It was a coincidence.” She answered calmly. “Get out from here, you bitch.” I cursed. “What, you call me bitch? Then what are you? A bastard? Haha!” She laughed sarcastically then go outside the room.

Author’s POV

Yeo Rin walked through the hallway while crying. “I never thought he would do that… Kino…lied to me?” She thought. “Yeo Rin-ah!” Jinho called her. “Stop there. Don’t come near me!" She shouted. "I can explain it..." He pulled her wrist. "I don't need it." She said firmly and walk away.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Teacher Kim entered the class with someone we didn't know, but it seems like they're gonna have a new classmate.

"Morning class. I want to tell you that we're have a new friend here. Come inside~" He called the new student. "Hello, my name is Kim Sojung. Please take care of me well." She bowed 90 degrees to the class. She's got the body goals that almost every women has dreamed of. Fair-skinned, awesome height, and pretty face. "Okay, so you're going to sit beside..Han Hye Ji. Raise your hand please." He said to Hye Ji then Sojung walked towards her.

After a couple of hours, the bells rang and most of the girls went to the washroom to change their uniform into PE sets.

Suddenly Sojung approached Yeo Rin and introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Sojung. I want to be friend with you." She smiled. "Oh, I'm Yeo Rin. Sure! We can be friend." She said willingly.

"Yeo Rin-ah, you need to listen my explanation." Kino said while grabbing her wrist tightly. "I think I don't need it anymore, Kino." She pulled out her hands. "Okay I'll tell you now. She was the one who kissed me first, bu-" Yeo Rin cuts him by "I don't trust you anymore."

The day passed by quickly and it's already Friday.

"Ey, Min Nara!" Yeo Rin called her bestfriend. "Uh, hi Yeo Rin! And hmm sorry but who are you by the way?" Nara asked nicely. "Ah, I forgot to introduce her. She's my new classmate." Yeo Rin said. "Hello! I'm Kim Sojung." She greeted Nara cheerfully. Then the trio head to the canteen.

Coincidentally, the boys were there too. They sat beside the window. Yeo Rin saw Kino in hopeless state. "Hyung, she's here!" Wooseok said. "Who's that tall girl anyway?" He continued. "She's a new student in my class. Why? You like her?" Kino teased him. "Yah what do you mean?" He gave him a wtf look.

Yeo Rin, Nara, and Sojung sat behind the boys. Then Shinwon turned around and facing them.
"Hi, I'm Shinwon. Nice to meet you." He smiled.
"Oh, hi. I'm Sojung." She greeted him back awkwardly. "I want to introduce my friend, he was kind of interested in you. Wooseok-ah, she's Sojung." Shinwon said with a sly smile. Wooseok glared at him. "H-hi, I'm Wooseok. Nice to meet you Noona." He said politely. Sojung just gave him a small smile.

"Yeo Rin-ah, I need to tell you something. Please give me your time." Kino begged. "Uh, okay. Just 10 minutes." She said. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know what's got into me at that moment. I really love you Yeo Rin. I know you hate me...but I just want to say I miss you." He said as his tears fall down his cheeks. Suddenly she gave him a tight hug, which make him shocked.

(Skip to the day before the Sports Day)

"Let's practice again! We need to look perfect tomorrow." Kino commanded. And after several hours practicing, they're finally done.

"Do you mind if I drive you home?" Jinho asked Yeo Rin. "Huh? Bu-" "Please." He cut her. "Okay." She finally agreed. "Stay here, I'll get my car." He said. Yeo Rin nodded and quickly sat on the bench.

Suddenly, someone covered her mouth with poisonous cloth from behind. "H-help!" She screamed but unfortunately no one was around. "Sshh, you're safe with me." That person smirked. And in no time, she passed out.

Kino walked outside the practice room and found nobody. Suddenly a text message popped on his phone.

To: Kino
Your girl is with me. If you want her safe, come to Han River tonight.
If you're not come, I will do something bad to her.

He angered as he read the text. "I'll kill whoever you are, bastard."