Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“ ‘Coffee’” echoes Adrian amused. Does she really mean a drink or something else?

Ade doesn’t miss the light red tinge to his mate’s cheeks and her slight falter.
“Yes, Adrian, coffee-a drink. Not...not whatever you’re thinking of,” she haughtily replies stepping inside. She can hear Adrian follow her inside as she sweeps off her coat and hangs it up before making her way into the kitchen. He follows in suit and waits as she puts the kettle to boil. Just like his first visit to her apartment, he’s leant against the breakfast bar while she leans on the counter opposite.

“You know, I’m not that kind of girl,” states Sam, frankly a little mortified with herself. What the fuck was she thinking suggesting coffee? Everyone knows that’s code for sex! Well...suggests a part of her brain, isn’t that why you said it? Because you’re a desperate, sex-deprived, lonely woman? Sam sighs mentally. Great, now even her conscious is against her!
“ ‘That kind of girl’? And what kind would that be?” questions Ade arms folding over his chest.
Sam feels herself blush again before answering, “the type that has sex on the first date.”

Ade pushes off the table and steps towards Sam causing her back to straighten in warning.

“Duly noted. So enlighten me, just what kind of girl are you?” he murmurs, palms coming to rest either side of her onto the marble worktop. Sam feels her breath catch once again; her eyes dart sideways to the hands so very near her sides and his entire body seemingly closing in on her. It’s no wonder she can’t seem to breathe properly, he’s far too close to her for her thoughts to not be frazzled.
“I-I don’t...” whispers Sam not quite sure how to respond to his question. As he leans down, Sam can’t even remember the question, let alone anything else.

His lips are soft pressed against her, shocking Sam. There’s a moment of silence where everything just stops and then...then she feels her body reacting like it’s being revived.
But before she can react to his lips, they’re gone. Her eyes snap wide open to meet the intense blue of his and she feels her heart thumping in her chest. Instinctively her hands wrap around his neck and she tugs him back down.

This time his lips are firmer against hers and she actually manages to make her body respond to the gentle movement. Her fingers delve into his silky strands, as his hands round around her waist causing heat to shoot through her. As his teeth gently nip at her plump bottom lip, Sammie feels a rocket and he’s the fire setting her off. Gasping, his tongue plunges and from there...it’s hopeless; all shred of control and sanity only to be immersed into pure, unadulterated lust. Her fingers curl tighter around his hair, tugging hard as she presses herself against him with equal force. Tongues passionately dancing against each other, Sam can feel his hands tracing down her lower back to her ass. She feels him squeeze her generous flesh causing her libido to spike which in turn only makes her moan. Sam doesn’t know how long they spend kissing but it just seems to her like time itself has stopped and she can hear no conscious thoughts except that of her body urging her to complete the primal action.
Perhaps it’s that same predisposition that means she doesn’t object when Adrian’s hand unbuttons her jeans and it slides down into her panties. Instead she can only gasp and arch her back, offering herself like some kind of toy for his pleasure...and well, hers. Somewhere in her mind, Sam knows she shouldn’t be doing this, not yet at least but that part is drowned out by the overwhelming lust that courses through her which is not surprising after suppressing her body’s needs for so long.

Sam squirms in Adrian’s arms as his thick fingers brush down her soft trail of pubic hair to her soaking wet slit. Sweet Lord, Ade feels himself thinking, she’s so wet for him. Everything about her is intoxicating from her hot little mouth, to her plump, juicy ass and now her slick, throbbing p*ssy. Never has he had the urge to fuck a woman so strong than with her-right now. His fingertips tingle as he feels the soft folds of his mate causing his d*ck to harden against his leg. Before he can plunge them into her hot, needy p*ssy, from somewhere around the room, Ade faintly hears a sort of ‘click’ noise. Although he pays no heed to it, the same cannot be said for his mate.

With just that click of the kettle’s signal, Sam’s own mind clicks into reality. What the hell is she doing? She’s behaving like some-some slut! For God’s sake this is only a first date! The way this small innocent kiss has snowballed into him with his hand shoved down her panties is not a good sign. Because it’s only going to get worse-or should that be better? No, Sammie this isn’t you. Forcing herself to push aside the lust, Sam slackens her arms from around his neck and slides them down his chest. She places her palms flat against the muscular plains of his pectorals only to lightly push his body back.
“Ade...Ade, stop...” she mumbles as she tries to tear her lips away from his.

“Adrian! Stop!” she cries out, eyes going wide in shock. The same shock is displayed across Adrian’s features as he gently pulls his hand from her jeans and steps back in confusion. He has no idea what he’s done wrong. Was she not the one arching into him? Was she not the one mewling in satisfaction and practically begging him for more with that perfectly sinful body? He was only responding to those natural calls the best way he knows-so what is the big problem?

“I’m sorry but I think-I think we should call it a night,” pants Sam buttoning up her jeans and smoothing her hair down. Her mind and body seems to be at wars with each other at the moment and if Adrian stays any longer, she knows her body will win out and she’ll pounce on him like some starving lioness.
“Do you not think we should discuss this?” he coldly asks. Her actions confuse him and he doesn’t know what to do-so in such times of weakness he’s forced to adopt his instinctive expression which happens to be complete detachment.
“What? Yes. Yes we should but-but not now...please Ade I need you to leave. We-We’ll talk about whatever you want later but for now...”
“Understood,” tartly clips Ade retracing his steps out of the apartment, grabbing his coat on the way and leaving Sam be.