I

A/N: So this is my first fan fiction upon this account. I'm supposed to be doing homework whilst typing this, but I don't care. I have all weekend plus Monday anyway.

Go follow my personal account if you will: @TheLovelyBooks

Follow this account bc you're a nice person~

Vote bc ily~

Comment for a dedication~

Happy reading!

~Katherine

☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾☆☼☾

There was a boy at her locker.

Elody swayed her weight from leg to leg, keeping her crystal blue eyes on him. She knew all of the faces of the people who had lockers next to hers (she never bothered to learn the names of her fellow students) and this face did not belong there. Furthermore, it was during classes, and no one but that boy and herself were out in the halls.

She stayed hidden behind the corner, only daring to peer out to see what he was doing. His hands were fiddling around with some kind of paper. Elody frowned, her curiosity growing bigger by the second. She stood on her tip toes and craned her neck, eyes searching for a visible sentence or word on the paper. However, she was simply too far away to make out anything.

His back was turned to her, but she saw his face when she first noticed him. He had blond tousled hair that swept over his eyes, which were emerald and almost shined a green light. He had thin lips that curled over naturally white teeth, and higher cheek bones. Elody

(hes cute hes definitely cute)

could tell straight away that he wasn't an outcast or even unpopular amongst the females.

The boy folded up the paper and turned directly to Elody's locker. He stared down for a few seconds before lifting the item up and sending it into the slits of her locker. An audible gasp escaped her lips, and she immediately covered her mouth and ducked behind the corner. She stood there, terrified and holding her breath, listening to her heartbeat. After a couple moments, footsteps sounded and grew fainter until she couldn't hear them anymore.

Elody cautiously looked back around the corner and let out a much needed breath when the boy was no longer in sight. She moved forward and went over to her locker door, resting her hand on the lock. Nerves pulled at the pit of her stomach and her mind wandered to what the paper said. She was practically a nobody amongst the sea of faces, and she was definitely no one who deserved the attention of a nicer-looking male.

Taking a deep breath, she put in the code to her lock and slid open the door. The folded paper fluttered out from within and landed at her feet. Giving a shaky sigh, Elody reached down and picked it up, unfolding and reading it.

Elody,

Hey! I'm writing this letter to u because I have a question and I want u to anser it. The snowball danse is coming up and if u don't have a date, I would like it if u came with me. If not, that's totally cool and I understand it, but please please please accept this invitashon. U won't regret it. Itll be the night of our lives, I promise.

Darren Kingston, Locker 154

Another audible gasp escaped Elody's mouth. Despite the awful grammar and spelling, she couldn't believe she was asked formally to the dance. A sly grin extended across her face. Her heart did a little happy dance as she silently celebrated.