ice skating part 1 (aka chapter 10)

Hi lovessss! Omg it's been so long! I know I'm sorry pls forgive me three months actually wow I'm slacking 😂 okay but this is the outfit haz will be wearing in this they are going on a little date aweh 🙁 OKAY I will see you guys at the end of this chap ✌

~harrys pov~

Louis texted me and told me we are going on a date I'm currently stressing out trying to think of a way to style my now short hair.

"I guess a beanie will work." I huff and grab a beanie out of the drawer and slip it over my
head and grab my outfit I picked out and strip off my clothes.

I put my white converses on and grab my phone out of my pocket and text louis because he is currently out with his sisters

Harry: hey when are you picking me up??

Louis:actually I have no clue myself the girls are in the store getting a few things but I'll probably be there around 3:30.

I look at the clock it's 1:42 I huff and start playing the waiting game.

~louis' pov~ (A:N a switch of point of vision I see?)

I sigh and wait for the girls to come out of the store well I might as well do something while I wait I decided to take a few selfies.

Louis: *image attached*  I'm going to die here if they take any longer haz. 😧

Harry: 😍 you'll survive babe! 😄Louis: I know I see them in the checkout now thank god

Louis: I know I see them in the checkout now thank god.
Harry: yay!! 😊
Louis: I'll see you soon love! ❤❤
Harry: alright! So excited!! I got the perfect outfit picked out.
Louis: aww now I want to see it!
Harry: you'll see it when you get here 😋
Louis: alright I'll see you in a bit love you!! 😉

I locked my phone after I sent the text I looked up to see lottie and fizzy with a handful of bags each.

"Damn girls what did they have a buy 5 get the 6th one free sale or something?" I look at the bags over flowing the backseat.

"Well they had some sales going on and we couldn't resist!" Both of the girls say I sigh and wait for the girls to get in.

The drive felt like hours but was only about 10 minutes "oh my god louis look at this necklace I got" lottie says "lottie I'm driving I can't look the next time I come over you can show me what you got." I say.

I pull into the driveway "do you girls need help carrying it in?" I ask "nope!" They grab the bags and start walking to the door "bye lou!!" I hear them say I wave and start backing out.

I pull into our driveway (A.n Yes I decided to skip the drive home because I thought that would be boring lol.) I get out of the car.

I knock on the door and wait for harry to open it Harry opens the door "Hi" he giggles "hey love are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup!" He says excitedly we intertwine our hands and walk to the car I open the passenger side door and smile and he gets in i shut the door.

"Now where are we going?" He asks I turn to him "sorry can't tell you" I grin and he pouts I shake my head and smile and start driving off.

The drive was long Harry was asleep with his mouth slightly open with his hand resting on mine I pull into a parking spot and take the keys out of the car.

I lightly shake haz "common harryyyyy" I whine he groans and turns his head "fine I guess we are going home." I say and he sits up and looks at me and yawns "where are we?" He asks.

"We are going ice skating!" I say excitedly "Oooooooooh!" He looks at the sign I get out of the car and walk over to the passenger side door and open it and he gets out we walk in.

"What size foot do you have haz?"I ask even though I should know this question "ten but I like wearing elevens" he says "alright" I say and we walk up to the guy at the counter "what size do you lads need?" He asks "yeah we need a size 11 and a size 9 please" he walks over and grabs the ice skates.

"Here you go! That will be 16.50" he says and I give him the money "thank you." We say and start walking to the benches to put the ice skates on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii! See I told you I'd be here when you finish! But this is part 1 of the boys going ice skating it's bad but kinda cute lmao I'll post part two in a few days probably alright bye lovies! ❤