Living Proof

Amir

Its been a week since we got Lil man and I love him already, Trey don't want me raising his son but he aint here to do it and that nigga ain't getting out till he like 18 anyway and Thats with good behavior. He's a good baby though he don't cry, he sleeps a lot but when he's up I'm all in his face and playing with him and shit. This family I have now is all i need and im honestly loving all of this right now. " Babe he's finally sleep and we finally have some time to chill" jayni said walking up to me and laying in between my legs. " Yes finally, i been wanting this for like 3 days now" i said grabbing his ass " No, no, no! i just want to lay here and cuddle and watch a movie we at least have like a good 3 hours before he wakes up and you know im a moaner and you a grunter so we wont be quiet plus we still have to pack for our apartment" he whispered as he got up and walked to the kitchen to make a snack. I went to netflix on the smart tv my aunt got for christmas as a christmas gift from me and bae and turned on Zootopia i know yall probably like the fuck these niggas watching that childish ass movie for but its bae favorite movie and it kinda grew on me its ard ig.

" Pepsi or Coke" he asked from the kitchen. " Uh, what you making?" i asked seriously wanting to know so i could give an honest answer. I hate certain sodas with certain foods. " Food, now choose... sike naw i know you hate coke with pizza so it will most likely be pepsi" he said as he brought out a big ass pizza with pepperoni and bacon, ool and he had a 2 blunts rolled. " You had this already planned huh" i asked reaching for one of the blunts and sparking it. " Hell yeah, i need to spend some quality time with you so you dont find another bitch" he said as he went back into the kitchen. I sat there and pulled the blunt about 2 times before he came back out of the kitchen with the drinks. " aye yo, listen nobody is ever gonna take me from you, i dont want no other nigga or bitch, we are a family Me, you and our son alex you heard?" i said as i pulled him in for a kiss that showed i was serious in what i just said. "Yeah, i heard you, and look at you wanting to be Mr. Daddy and family man, i love you Amir" he said and took the blunt from me and stuck his tongue out because he took it right before i was about to hit it. " I love you too, and you already know i been daddy the family part was just a work in progress and ima get you for that but dont worry itll be later on when you least expect it" i said as he passed the blunt back to me and pressed play on the movie.

3 hours later

I guess we both fell asleep because when i opened my eyes the movie was done there was 2 roaches and 3 slices of pizza left, i looked down at bae and watched him sleep he looked so beautiful, memories of when we first met began to flash in my head, when we were at his house watching babyboy and we almost fucked on his couch, the countless texts and facetime calls and sneaking in and out of my house. i loved this boy and i was so glad that i came out for him. i heard the sound of keys jingling and knew it was my aunt, so i got up and opened the door and helped her carry the bags in.

"Whoo, thank you baby, auntie getting old, i dont got the strength like i use to" she joked as we walked into the livingroom a smile suddenly creeped on her face as she watched jayni sleep. " He reminds me of your mother, so sweet on the inside with a big heart, protectors of there own" she said, I just nodded because i didnt like talking about my mother, but i knew just by the way my aunt was looking at me today would be the day she would make me talk. I started to walk away upstairs to our room because i didnt feel like talking but as i suspected she followed and immediately said in some what of a loud whisper " if you step foot in that bedroom i will personally make sure that both of your babies wake up and one will cry and the other will have a really bad attitude, so you choose?" she pointed to her room which was about 3 doors away from ours. I walked in and sat on the bed. " Now you listen to me, i wasnt suppose to tell you this until later but i think right now is the right time, your mom isnt dead she never was, the woman who raised wasnt your mother she was your adoptive parent, the man you thought was your father isnt your father either, but i am your real aunt" she continued " I know this may be alot to take in but you needed to know, your mother gave you up because she was one of the most notorious drug dealers at the time she got pregnant and your father well he didnt want anything to do with you once he found out your mother was pregnant, Amir your mother wants to see you she wants to meet you and jayni and alex she wants to meet her family".

" Family?? Family? what family? we arent family she gave me up and now she wants to be family i dont care if she was some big drug dealer i was her child her offspring and yall kept this a secret from me for all these years nah fuck that i dont want nothing to do with her or her fake ass fantasy, Do you know? huh do you know? what i had to go through with the people i thought were my mom and dad!" at this point im crying and yelling just above a whisper. "Being beat and starved and..and.. and RAPED!!" finally i said it i had admitted what happened to me and even though i hated how much id admitted to her it was a relief.

Aunt May POV

My ears didn't want to hear better yet believe what he had just told me happened, I stood there shocked at the truth that had finally unraveled, Lord help my nephew..

Jayni POV

I woke up and didn't see Amir but notice groceries in the kitchen, so I knew aunt may was home I walked up stairs to go say hey and when I opened the door Amir looked like she told him something horrible, tears were just running down his face I'd never seen him like that so I got a little chocked up and went to console him, he just laid in my chest and hugged me. " I think I'll leave you two to talk" aunt may said as she left out. " Bae I don't know how to say this so I'll just say it, I was raped as a kid and pre-teen and the people who did it weren't my real parents and my real mother wants to meet me, you and Alex and rekindle something we never had" he said he kept talking explaining to me what happened but my mind couldn't help but remember my own hell of a childhood.
Flashback
"JAYNI GET YA GAY ASS DOWN THESE STEPS AND CLEAN THIS LIVING ROOM" my mother yelled from downstairs of her two bedroom home. I hated living here I never called this place home it was just a temporary placement until 18. I made my way down the steps to be met with a punch to my mouth which caused my mouth to bleed. " Yeah mother fucker I bet ya fagget as will move faster next time, I bet your as move when them other nasty fags you fuck call you to suck they dick!" She yelled in my face, how a mother could be so cruel I'll never understand. I didn't say anything I just cleaned and went upstairs as my door shut it reopened "Oh you thought you was done, boy get ya ass up you got avkitchen, a bathroom, and my room to clean then I want dinner made for two and you can make yourself a TV dinner in the freezer" she said but continued with " oh I'm going out I'll be back don't leave my fucking house and don't invite no faggot over here either nigga, my house better be Spic and span when I come back too, stay in your room as well I have company." She completed and walked out. As soon ad I heard the front door close I yelled " I FUCKING HATE YOU" fell onto my bed and cried.

End of flashback

"Babe, Babe,JAY!!" Amir yelled causing my flashback to end thank God, " you good? , did you hear what I just said" he asked, "Yeah I'm good" I lied I didn't wanna make this moment about me and I hate rehashing that part of my life. "Oh okay, well come on let's go wake Alex up I gotta get my mind of this shit man, you wanna go to the park or something" he asked and I quickly agreed beings though I needed to clear my head too.

The park was peaceful Alex was sleep again in his stroller and me and bae were sitting on the bench eating ice cream, "So Jay what do you think about winter weddings" he asked me so nonchalantly it took me by surprise but I answered and said " oh I love winters weddings, but I want a spring time wedding, why you ask?". " well remember my gay cousin he married his husband in the winter it was really nice!" He replied. All this unwarranted talk about wedding made me question him. " Hey why this sudden talk of weddings, you arent planning something are you" I asked but before he could answer I spotted a familiar face "Dana??".