A Word on German Music

So, it's been a while since I've tried to convince you guys to listen to a certain band's music. Well, today I'm going to try to get you to listen to an entire country's music.

Okay, so here in the classic rock fandom, we mainly focus on all of the British, American, and the occasional Canadian or Australian band. However, there is one country's music from the period that is very unfortunately overlooked.

Brian, calm down.
Brian: GERMANY! *squeaks

Me: I know, I know, you love this stuff. But, babe, stop jumping up and down, it's distracting.

David Bowie: *enters room, Did someone say German music?
Me: Ugh, yes.

David & Brian: *fangirl
Me: Okay, but in all seriousness, this music really is the cat's pyjamas.

Brian: Ooo, can I take this post from here? Before one of the guys from Kraftwerk or whatever come in.
Me: Fine.

Brian: Okay, guys. So, I'm going to tell you all about Krautrock.
Me: Brian, you can't just say Kraut in reference to a German person! It's a slur!
Brian: Yes I can, darling. It's the actual term.
Me: Fine.....

Brian: Anyways, my personal favorite of these bands is a band called Kraftwerk. They are the one in the picture above.
Me: Wait, I'm going to post the video of that one song I like!
Neon Lights

Brian: Another band that is really great is a band called Neu! Also, I'm a huge fan of a band called Can.

David: I love Neu!
(The exclamation point is part of the band title btw)

Me: For those of you who like progressive rock, another great band to check out is Tangerine Dream.

Ralf Hütter: I heard you guys talking about my band!

Brian & David: Yes! *more fangirling

Me: Well, look who showed up. Meet Ralf. He's in Kraftwerk. Like, Brian, Kraftwerk is also my favorite German band.

Brian: See, this is why I love her.

Me: Aww, shucks.

Nick: I ship it.

David: Where'd you come from?!
----------------------------------------------------
Really though! It's great music!