The scrap yard

Bumble bee stared at little Poison-wing with an smile planted on his facepate as she was on sleep-mode in my arms.

"She's a con'." Sideswipe argued with strongarm over weather to send her back to Cybertron.

"She's too weak sideswipe!" The yellow and black mech growled walking over still holding the sparkling "yes I know bee but shell be BETTER if we send her with drift..he's going back tonight..and shell find a new home without steeljaw and his pack always trying to find an way in our scrapyard."

Bumblebee thought for an moment looking at Poison-wing she looked so sweet,so helpless if steeljaw got his claws on her..

Bumblebee pushed past the thought looking up at sideswipe but strongarm spoke "what if her sire is on earth?" She asked softly looking at the two

"Thats a good point." Bumblebee muttered

Poisonwing moved a bit waking up; wiggling in bumble bees faint servos and stared at Him giggling and reached for him with her tiny servos.

So small

"We'll try and find him-- FIXIT!"Strongarm called walking away from the two meches and femme sparkling. " she's really cute."Sideswipe said tickling Poisonwing little belly and she laughed and grabbed his digit and started to naw on it.

Bumblebee laughed while sideswipe pulled away "EEWW sparkling energon.." He said wiping off his digit but still was smiling at her.

"Bumble bee." Fox it's worried voice call. "Here take Poisonwing." He sighed handing Poisonwing to Sideswipe and headed over to Fixit

"Decepticon active."

"Alright team- wait someone has to watch poisonwing.." He started but stopped when he remembered the sparkling

"I-ill take her." The tiny minicon said

"Alright team transform and head out." He said and got stares from Everyone they did  sideswipe gave the sparkling to Bumblebee "I'll be back lil' one." He cooed to her and she giggled as he handed her to fixit and left.

Primus he wanted to see her again.