Chapter 5

Gianna's POV:
Since there are a lot more dances than there were before. I thought of the easiest way to be able to get through all the dances in 1 day.

I made a schedule that starts at 8:30am and finishes at 9:30pm but it might finish later than that.

I woke up the girls and Christi and Kelly at 7:30 so that we had time for breakfast before getting to the studio for 8:15 so I could tell them the schedule which starts at 8:30!

*timeskip*

Its now 8:10 and we are on our way to the studio. While we are in the car, I said to the girls "When we get to the studio. You need to go straight into Studio A because I made a schedule so I'm going to tell you what will be happening when and then I will pin the schedule on the Dancers Den notice board so you can look at it. Okay?"

I got a response from all of them, so I kept driving and we made it to the studio at 8:14am.

So the girls went straight into Studio A. Christi and Kelly went into my office to get ready for working and I went into Studio A aswell.

I said "Right so girls. As there are a lot more dances now. I came up with a schedule so we can get through all of them. If you are not practicing at a certain time then you go to the Dancers Den or you help out with another class that is being taught. Do not mess around. I don't want you hurting yourselves! Okay?"
They nodded. So I continued "So, here is the schedule:

Schedule:
8:30-9:30am - Group dance in Studio A.
9:30-10:30am - Teen trio in Studio A.
9:30-10:30am - Preteen trio in Studio B.
9:30-10:30am - Petite trio in Studio C.
10:30-11:00am - Petite duet in Studio A.
10:30-11:00am - Preteen duet (Maddie & Chloe) in Studio B.
10:30-11:00am - Preteen duet (Kendall & Paige) in Studio C.
11:00-11:30am - Teen duet in Studio A.
11:00-11:30am - Out-of-Age duet (Brooke & Kenzie) in Studio B.
11:30am-1:30pm - Lunch.
1:30-2:30pm - Mackenzie solo in Studio A.
1:30-2:30pm - Jojo solo in Studio B.
2:30-3:30pm - Paige solo in Studio A.
2:30-3:30pm - Kalani solo in Studio B.
3:30-4:30pm - Technique class for everyone.
4:30-6pm - Dinner.
Last run throughs - In Studio A.
6-6:15pm - Mackenzie solo.
6:15-6:30pm - Jojo solo.
6:30-6:45pm - Paige solo.
6:45-7pm - Kalani solo.
7-7:15pm - Mackenzie & Brooke duet.
7:15-7:30pm - Brynn & Jojo duet.
7:30-7:45pm - Maddie & Chloe duet.
7:45-8pm - Kendall & Paige duet.
8-8:15pm - Kalani & Nia duet.
8:15-8:30pm - Mackenzie, Brynn & Jojo trio.
8:30-8:45pm - Maddie, Chloe & Paige trio.
8:45-9pm - Nia, Brooke & Kalani trio.
9-9:15pm - Group.
9:15-9:30pm - Get everything from Lockers.
9:30pm - Go home.

So, if you are not in the group. Go and make sure you are where you need to be at the correct time! Paige, can you pin this on the notice board in the Dancers Den please?"

"Okay Gianna." Paige replied.

So I handed her the piece of paper band she went to put it on the notice board. Mackenzie and Jojo followed her out and Christi and Kelly went to start working. So I said to the remaining girls "Come on then. Let's get started!"

*timeskip*

It's now 10:45am, and I am in Studio A with Brynn and Jojo. They know their duet now, we are just making it look better.

Maddie and Chloe know their duet as do Kendall and Paige. It's going to be hard to pick a winner between them because both their dances look great!

Now, it's time to work on the other 2 duets; Mackenzie and Brooke's out-of-age duet and Nia and Kalani's Teen duet.

Mackenzie and Brooke's duet is an acro dance and it's so good. It's almost certain to win!