Chapter one-bonding

"I really don't want to work with him!"I said in a demanding tone
"Well that's the bosses orders you got do do it told you'll get the chop"
Said my best friend Blake
" ugh I can't stand him though but I guess your right if I want to be an good assassin I need to be committed" I said putting my face in my hands
"Finally I've knocked some sense into you!" She said in a mocking tone "ok well I'll see you tomorrow" "cya!" Blake shouted 
As I got in to my car I felt relaxed because I only feel safe around Blake she has been my friend since preschool.
When I walk in to my house a sense of fear rushed over me I can't stand living here but I can't afford to move,sometimes with the memories but I need to forget...Who I am I kidding I couldn't forget any thing like that... the day where I was at my lake in Venice where I lived when I was walking home I was only about 15 I wished I said "madre padre"  hopeing I hear "hello mi amore!" But no all I heard was a loud scream and a wail of pain as fast as I could I rain upstairs and looked everywhere I could not see the anywhere but then I walked in the bath room and all I saw was blood scraped along the walls to find my mammas blood everywhere and my papas blood was all in the sink and when I look for the dog all I found was my baby sister dead in the dog bed the dog ran away but my baby sister I loved her so much...

After a long restless night sleep I get up waiting for the day in front of me to go well Iam  meeting my partner today for a coffee to discuss out next plan I get dressed in to my black ripped jeans and Coca Cola shirt and I put on my white converse.
When I walk in the cafe I can already see shay waiting with a grin on his face I go to sit down and he says "well well well look who it is"
"Good morning to you to shay"
"How are you gorgeous?"
"Iam good thank you shay how are you? And iam not your gorgeous"
I say pulling my papers out of my bag
"Well iam fine now and you'll be mine soon enough"" he says and brushes his hand through his hair I let out a small chuckle "so are we discussing the plan or not?"
"Yes yes" I said sarcastically
"What's up can't you stand my charm?"
"W-what n-no" I say blushing don't let him get to me I say in my head
"I'll try and believe you"
He says gleaming he perfect white teeth at me
"Any way on with the work we need to think of a plan to get him away from work so I can try and get him to like me"
I say serious
"What about you put some money in to help him and be apart of his work"  shay says staring at me "yes that sounds like a good plan" I say sheepishly "let's do this then" shay says confidently 
"Let's do this!" I say confidently..
to be continued..