{} 2 {}

You walk with the skeleton, and stop at a house. It looks decent sized and didn't have much decoration on the outside, Nor did it look welcoming, "Now what?" You asked, Sligtly scared.
"Now, You carry on following me, ok angel?"
You blushed slightly but moved your head so he didn't see, You don't want him to think of you as weak. "Follow you where?"
"In the house." He added, his permanent smile sent a small shiver down your spine. "No! I-I don't know you, If you think I'm following you in there you're insane!" You took a step back, before he grabs your arm forcefully, Causing you to wince in pain slightly.
He let go of your arm, feeling guilty. "Ok, Look Angel,"
"[Y/N]." You corrected him.
"Yeah sure, but getting you a bandage is the least I can do." He opened the door and motioned for you to come in. You step Inside, and watch as he reaches for a bag of cigarettes,
How do skeletons smoke?!
You stared before taking a glance around the house, "Nice place," you complimented, quietly. "Thanks, Angel- Uh, [Y/N]." You stood still while he told you to wait in the living room while he gets a bandage. You agreed and sat on the sofa. A few seconds pass, before curiosity completely overwhelms you and you decide to go explore.

You found a room, It gad two signs on. "SUPER COOL BRO." And "PAPYRUS' ROOM." You guessed papyrus was his brother and opened the door, Inside was a racing car bed, Action figures, a PC, Etc, You wondered how old the guy living here is..
You looked at the action figures, then lied down on the bed, you had Insomnia (deal wit it ._._._.) so you hadn't slept much last night, As soon as you lied down you felt tired and fell asleep.

---

Ayyye! Sorry this chapter is so short •v•
I've decided to add some of my OC's into this story, but don't worry, They won't stop you from Le Gsans >:3

Anyway, Bye!