Jinxed

Summary: She loved it. The explosions, the craziness, the laughter! Oh the irony of Fat Hands and Hat Lady that tried to catch her over and over again. Although, she thought of going too overboard with it. Oh well, there was always her summoner to blame.

'Announcer'

"Summoner Chats"

"Champion Chats"

---

'Welcome to Summoner's Rift'

'Finally!' thought Jinxed as she sighed in boredom. After 10 or 20 minutes have passed in the loading screen, they were finally in the arena. For heaven's sake, even fishbones can walk faster than that, and he's a gun! She glared at the thought of one of the enemy summoner's loading percentage. Really? It took him more than 7 minutes of loading, and here I thought my summoner's percentage was slow.

She dropped some coins on the shop's desk and took her usual Doran's Blade, Health Pot and Warding Trinket. She took a fast run towards bottom lane's tower when the annoying blue shield was gone, thanks to the new speed bonus at the start of the game. While running, Jinx took a look at her current states, wondering how her summoner had her build. A decent amount of armour and magic resistance, normal speed, a bit of a bonus boast on her usual attack speed and critical strikes. Physical damage is boasted high and no Magic damage.

She reached the bush near the second tower and looked at her side, wondering who was the support. Hearing music, her lips turned into a frown. Oh great, it's a DJ Sona. Oh how rich her summoner must be, to buy the most annoying skin in the league. She wished her summoner would turn off the music for her to not hear the same damn song over and over the entire game.

Jinx rolled her eyes as Sona's summoner made her dance, everyone knows summoners who buy that skin was into Sona's huge hourglass figure. Compared to Jinx, well, Sona was the last support Jinx would chose to lane with her. At least they didn't need to help Rengar leash, since he started Blue Buff first and they were on the Blue team, so top lane, Gnar was helping. Jinx couldn't wait to go gank top lane, she wished to squeeze the little furball yordle, in his small form of course. Then again, she wouldn't mind going to gank middle lane first either, it was laned with Ziggs, her crazy yordle friend. Oh how, she wouldn't mind them ganking her at all.

While Jinx was grinning at her fantasy world, she noticed a projectile coming towards her way. She quickly jumped out of the way at the last minute, missing by a hair. She glared at who dared to interrupt her fantasy yordle moment and saw her enemy, Hat Lady. Oh, this was going to be fun. Jinx grinned madly until she saw who the support was, Tahm. Gross, she hopped her summoner knew how to dodge his long disgusting tongue. Shoot, she forgot to check who was on the enemy team.

'Minions has spawn'

Activating her Fishbones, she shot back a bullet towards Caitlyn, then running away before Tahm could come close to lick her. Although, she didn't need to worry about him, because his eyes were more towards Sona. Of course, Sona did a great job of poking them away with her Hymn of Valor, looks like her summoner had her with full ap runes and masteries instead of those support bonuses.

Running to behind her minions, she looked at who was in the enemy team, Zac at top, Ezreal at mid, Vi jungle, Caitlyn and Tahm at bot. Wow, two of her enemies at the enemy team. Now this was getting interesting. Jinx had her grin so wide that you could mistake her for Shaco.

"Hey Sona, let's see if the tall purple hat will look good on you, then maybe everyone will get distracted by it and stop googling their eyes on your body suit." Jinx said as she smiled back at her support. Sona just 'sweatdropped' at her carry.