The most romantic confession ever!!!

As we reached the back of the gym, I stopped and face him.

“What?!” I barked. He tried to reach for me but I struggled free.

“I know that you’re mad about me using magic and anything. Okay, I’m sorry” he apologized. I felt my heartbeat faster. I wanted to be angry with him but for whatever reasons, I can’t.

“I can’t take this anymore! Sydney, will you accept my love?” he exclaimed, going on his knees.

“What?Why me?” shockness was written all over my face. I tried to pull him up but he stayed still.

“Because you’re you.... I love everything in you” he admitted.

“There are many girls out there... How can you say that you love me now?” I asked still not knowing how to react.

“It took me 1 day to fall in love, no, a month maybe or short but it’s enough to make me realized that I can’t live without you.” His eyes were full of love and submission. Slowly he stood up and slides his arms around my waist.  He tilted his head to let his lips meet mine. I closed my eyes waiting for everything to happen. Maybe I should think of myself, I thought. But before the most awaited kiss happens, there was a small coughed that caught our attention. Hiding behind the trees appeared our not so small crowd.

“Damn it guys! You spoilers!” Adrian managed to say. My face was so red and all I can do was to bury head in my hands.

“About time! Adrian...” Rose said.

“Seriously guys, get a room!” Micah advised.

“What?” I barked.

“Don’t do PDA’s here. That’s illegal! Specifically when you two are supposed to be siblings. It might be mistaken into ‘incest’” he joked. Everybody was laughing and Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. This time I didn’t bolt.

“I love you” he whispered. Before I can stop myself, those four words that I kept throughout the past months were slipped out of my tongue.

“I love you too” I answered. Everyone sighed and Adrian look like he just won a million dollar lottery. He planted a kiss on my temples. This is the best day of my life and I will do everything to hold on to it.

> Just stay tune guys!!!