Fear

"Wake up, you lazy little shit."
Yoonbum was awoken by Sangwoo kicking him in the stomach. He winced slightly, but he barely even felt the pain. Yoonbum pushed himself up and looked up at Sangwoo, who was glaring down at him.
"W-what is it, Sangwoo?" Yoonbum asked timidly. He could see that Sangwoo was not in a good mood this morning, so he smiled up at him, hoping to relieve some of the tension. But Sangwoo wasn't buying his innocent act. He grabbed Yoonbum by the hair and pulled him up off the bed until they were at eye level. Yoonbum cried out at the sudden pain in his head. He had no idea what was making Sangwoo so angry, but he did know that he had to diffuse the situation, or else..."Ow! S-sangwoo! Why are you doing this?"
Sangwoo laughed heartlessly and shook Yoonbum, "you know very well why, Bum. You crossed the line, didn't you? Last night while I was asleep. I know it! You tried to leave me again! You will never leave me, Yoonbum, do you understand?"
Tears pricked at the corners of Yoonbum's eyes as he tried in vain to shake his head, denying Woo's accusation.
"Woo, no! I didn't! I would n-never leave you! Please!"Sangwoo snarled and dropped Yoonbum back onto the bed, but as he turned towards the closet, presumably to enter the basement, he heard the sound of metal clanking together. Sangwoo froze in his tracks. Yoonbum crouched on his hands and knees on the bed, shaking and trying desperately not to cry.
"Bum," Sangwoo whispered so softly the smaller man almost didn't hear him, "what was that sound just now?"
Yoonbum felt anxiety rising up from his stomach as he raised his head to meet Sangwoo's gaze,

  "I-it's like I told you, Sangwoo. I-I couldn't cross the line even if I wanted to. Of course, I don't want to! Don't you remember?" He said hurriedly. Yoonbum raised his arm to show Sangwoo the handcuffs that kept him unable to move more than a foot away from the bed. Sangwoo went pale and his eyes widened, staring into Yoonbum's pale face in horror.
"Oh my god that's right. Bum, I'm so sorry."
Sangwoo dropped to his knees and reached out to touch Yoonbum's cheek, his eyes full of pain. Yoonbum reflexively recoiled from his touch and Sangwoo, seeming to sense his fear, collapsed onto his hands and knees, sobbing uncontrollably."Bum, Yoonbum please... I'm so sorry," he said, still shaking on the floor, "so, so sorry. I just couldn't stand the thought that you might leave me. I've- I've never cared about someone as much as I care for you. Please don't leave me! I'll never hurt you again I swear!"
Yoonbum was horrified. He had never seen Sangwoo cry and never in a million years had he expected him to say something like this. He was also apprehensive to accept Sangwoo's apology. He had hurt him so much... but somehow he knew that was all over now. He knew he could trust Sangwoo and, after all, didn't Yoonbum love him back?
"...Ok, Sangwoo... I-I forgive you."Sangwoo raised his head slowly, like it hurt him, and looked longingly at the black haired man sitting in his bed. He saw his tiny, thin body, covered in bruises and bandages that were all Sangwoo's fault. His face was so unrecognizable, so filled with pain and emotions, that Yoonbum was starting to fear for his captor. Finally, Sangwoo spoke in a low voice,
"Bum... I don't deserve to be forgiven. I've h-hurt you so much... Damn it. I think I love you."