Rebirth

Yoonbum's world came crashing down. After all this time, after everything Sangwoo had done, he was confessing his love? All the warning signs that should have flooded Yoonbum's head were gone. Instead, all he could think was; he loves me. I love him. This is real and he loves me.
Everything fell away and all Yoonbum could see, all that he could think about was the tall brown-haired man sitting on the floor staring at him. Careful not to tangle the chain that bound his wrist, he crawled off the bed and towards Sangwoo's still shaking body until their forheads were touching. Yoonbum looked up, directly into his eyes, and slowly closed the distance between them until he could feel Sangwoo's breath on his face. Then, slowly, Yoonbum met Sangwoo's lips with his. He could practically feel the other man's shock, which filled Bum with a strange sense of empowerment. He slipped his tounge into Sangwoo's mouth and repositioned himself so he was holding on to Sangwoo around the neck, almost lying on the floor. It was the kind of kiss that people write songs about, and Yoonbum tried, in that one kiss, to convey the message he had struggled to put into words: I love you, too.
When Yoonbum broke the kiss, he released Sangwoo and closed his eyes. Before his head hit the hard ground, he felt something warm and soft grab the back of his head and then a heavy force crash gently on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw that Sangwoo had caught his head with his hands and in doing so, he had lost his balance and fell on top of Yoonbum."Yoonbum, are you okay?!" he yelled with concern, thinking Yoonbum had fainted in the middle of their kiss. Yoonbum just laughed lightly,
"I'm perfect, Woo. Don't worry about me."
Sangwoo smiled, looking relieved and quickly kissed Bum on the forehead.
"From now on, I'm making it my job to worry about you, Bum. I'm gonna protect you no matter what and I swear I will never hurt you again." Yoonbum knew it was true, and he reached up to brush Woo's hair behind his ear when his hand was suddenly stopped midair by the chain. Sangwoo looked angrily at the chain and got up, crossing the room to a toolbox in the corner. He retrieved a key and unlocked the handcuff, tossing it to the side. Yoonbum sat up and rubbed his wrist, where it was still sore from the cuffs. Before he could look up, Sangwoo had lifted him up in his arms and carried him over to the bed, where he laid him gently down and began to rearrange the blankets. Yoonbum's mind was racing; were they going to have sex? So soon? But instead of climbing into the bed with him, Sangwoo simply tucked Yoonbum in and kissed him on the cheek.

"You should get some rest, okay? I'll make dinner for you tonight."Sangwoo turned to leave the room when Yoonbum suddenly called out to him,
"Woo?" he said, which made Sangwoo turn around, "Will you... will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" Yoonbum knew he was blushing like crazy, but he felt like he would go crazy if Sangwoo wasn't next to him always. Sangwoo smiled kindly and nodded, turning off the light and climbing into the bed beside Bum. Yoonbum nestled himself in Sangwoo's embrace and quickly fell asleep in the arms of the man he loved. There would be no more pain for him with Sangwoo, and the moments before Yoonbum fell asleep were the happiest he had ever felt.
End