Chapter 19 Rated R

Daniel lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom with him inside me. He went to the nearest wall and there he makes sure he kept me limited. He had me hiked around his waist, my hands held behind my back as he relentlessly thrusted himself slowly in and out of me.

"Oh shit!" I groaned breathlessly. He kept going at the pace until I couldn't take it anymore. I broke free from the gasp he held on my hands and I wrapped it around his neck. I crashed my lips into his and helped me take in all he was offering. My body went into shock when I feel my climax coming near.

"D-Daniel..." I moaned, trying to keep going but he sped up to a point where I couldn't take it anymore. I buckles my knees, and slowly sliding the wall.

Daniel followed me down to the ground, where he sucked, and nibbled on my skin. I was panting breathlessly, trying to keep my composure.

"I know that is not all you got in you" he taunts, and I quickly becomes defensive. He parted away from me without another word, and I followed behind him where I nakedly tackled him down to the ground. He went on his knees with me in front of him at the bedside, I was all on fours by the time.

He tackle me a little before, I heard a "spsst" sound (spit sound) and then him entering me again from the back. I arched my back as he gets deeper and I couldn't helped but moan.

"Fuck!" I groan out loud, facilitating myself backwards on his shaft so I could feel every inch of him.

He wrapped an armed around my neck, and yanked my body up. Out bodies was now aligned, my back against his chest and his lips near my ear. His other hand was on my stomach, and I start to slowly feel the pounding movement of him thrusting himself in and out of me. My mouth fixed open, and one hand bent back holding the back of his head feeling him deeply inside of me. I had my other hand pressed against his thighs and used him to help me bounce me up and down.

"Shit!" I groaned and panted. He started to speed up, keeping me close to him. I heard the clamping sound of our bodies colliding  together.

"Take it" Daniel whispered in my ear.

"S-Shit" I moan feeling the utmost pleasure. He then started to finger me while he fucked me.

My shit was being pounded and my clit was being stimulated. I started sweating and tearing and before I knew it, I was officially crying but not sad tears. I couldn't take more of the fingering and pounding standing straight, my body was too excited for me to go on longer so I tried to get out of his grasp and bend over but he pulled neck all the way back on his shoulder where I'm forced to looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh fuck! Daniel" I cry out. "I'm cummin! I'm cummin" I stifled when I feel my orgasm slowly getting there.

Daniel kissed and bit my neck, I was about to collapsed. My orgasm began to rush and I jerked on him.

"I'm about to bust too" He warned,  but he kept going and made sure I kept close.

Daniel's Pov
Regina joited on my dick again, and with all her power she clung onto anything that she can lay her hands on. "O-o-oh-oo-oh-oo-o-o-oh-oh-o-oh-oo-ohhhh m-m-m-myyyyyyyy g-g-g-g-g-g-ggggg-o-o-o-o-s-s-h-h-h-h-h" I wrapped my arms around her and suck on her neck as we both reach the utmost pleasure. I-I-I-m-I'm-m-m cu-cu cumm-mm-mmin" She shouts. I slow down, when I feel her connected me in more ways than just physical. She was extremely wet and I felt her dripping down, my shaft. We breathe and kept silent as I finished are time off my sucking, nibbling and kissing on her.

Chris and Alex Rated R Part

"Mmmmm babe" you say as he finds your sweet spot.

"You like that babygirl" he ask reaching and rubbing your clit.

"Yes daddy mmmm" you say moaning and breathing heavy".

"Come with me" Chris says turning off the shower and picking you up and taking you to the bed

"I'm going to make you feel amazing babe" Chris whispers in your ear as you stick two fingers in your slit going at a fast pace. After about five minutes you cum.

"I'm ready daddy" you say to him breathing hard.

"Okay with or without" he questions you about a condom or not.

"Without I need you now" you say wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Mmmm yes right there yes daddy yes" you moan right in his ear.

"You like that babygirl just like this" he says taking long deep strokes making you go crazy.

"Yessss just like that" you say cumming.

"Damn babygirl" Chris says releasing into you and pulling out.

"I love you Alexandra" Chris says catching his breath.

"I love you too Christopher" you say kissing him one last time then drifting off into sleep with your head resting on Chris's chest.

Hey wattpad lovers to tell me how you feel about this rated r part and don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys 😘😘😘😘