chapter two

- Bickslow's PoV -

(Y/n) read the note out loud "We know your secret." She stood up crumbled the paper and ran out without saying a word. I start to run after her. 'Damn she runs fast.' I think to myself and speed up. After maybe a mile of running I finally catch up to her. I grab her wrist. She turns around and punches me in the face sending me to the ground. "Damn what was that for??" I mutter.
"Shit I'm so sorry are you OK??"
"Yeah I'm fine." I realized she was still crying and I pull her into my arms. After a couple of minutes I pull her back just enough to see her face. " I will never let anyone hurt you again (y/n) I promise. If someone wants to hurt you they'll have to kill me first." And then I pull her into a soft kiss. When I pull away I realize she's blushing and turn my head to the side trying to my own blush. I don't think it worked considering she giggled.

- Your Pov -

"I will never let anyone hurt you again (y/n) I promise. If someone wants to hurt you they'll have to kill me." Then bickslow leaned in and kissed me softly. When he pulled away I was blushing horrendously. When bickslow saw me blushing he turned his head and blushed the same shade as Titania's hair. I giggled loudly at this. Bickslow turned to me pouting. "What's so funny??" And started tickling me. "Omg... Stop.... Bickslow.... Im... Gonna kill... You..." I said between laughs. Bickslow stopped tickling me and now looked serious. "Hey (y/n) can I ask you something." He said while turning the color of Erza's hair color once more. "A-anything bickslow." I said also blushing. "Would y-you like to go out to dinner with me??" I didn't think it was possible but his face got even redder. "I mean you don't have to. I would totally understa-..." I cut him off by going on my tippy toes (considering I'm as short as levy) and crashed my lips onto his. After one minute I pulled away blushing. "I'd love to have dinner with you baka. Just not today maybe tomorrow though I need to go home and rest." I said. "You want me to walk you home??" He offered still blushing. 'Damn he's so cute when he blushes. I can't believe we kissed!!!' He took my small hand in his and we started towards my house.

A/n: Gomen I'm really bad at making long chapters.