Chapter 23

Alexis Young - Pov

I'm Sitting Here On The Phone With My Bestfriend Nay.

"Girl Yes. I Mean That Bitch Is Crazy. Next Time Ima Do Some Damage, I Tell Her."

"I Had To Let Her Go At The Shop. She Was Playing Both Sides. She Knew Drey Was Fucking Me Over. I Wanted To Beat The Shit Outta Her."

"Keshia Is A Nobody Straight Up. Stop Tryna Fit In. If It Wasn't For Trent Her Ass Would Still Be At Them Nasty Ass Apartments, I Yelled."

Nay Started Laughing.

"Prince So Called Baby Moma Tryna Instagram Bang. Bitch I'm To Old For That. If You Wanna Bang You Better Bring Ya Ass In Person So I Can Bang Ya Fucking Face In."

I Started Laughing.

"Girl You Some Eles."

I Heard A Car Door Close & I Looked Out The Window It Was Trent.

"Girl Ima Talk To You Later Trent Finna Come In."

"Okay Girl, Nay Said Before Hanging Up."

I Fixed My Hair & Sat On The Couch. Trent Stuck His Key In & Unlocked The Door.

"Hey Bae, I Said Smiling."

Trent Turned Around With A Bloody Face, His Nose & Mouth Was Busted. Trent Wasn't Sexy No More.

"OMG Baby What Happen, I Asked As I Ran To Him."

"Long Story, Trent Said Before Sitting On The Couch."

I Ran To The Back & Got Some Towels & Some Peroxide. I Cleaned Trent Up. He Yelled Out In Pain.

"Baby I Got You, I Tell Him."

He Smiled Just A Little.

"Trent What Happened, I Asked."

"This What Happens When You Try To Get Out The Game."

I Shook My Head. I Knew Trent Was In The Game But Not This Deep.

"Were Destiny."

"She's With A Friend, I Say."

Trent Leaned Down & Kissed Me On The Cheek.

"What Was That For."

"Because You A Rider. Want Nobody Have My Back But You. I Could Put You Through Hell & Back Lexis & You'll Still Be Here I Appreciate That Love."

I Nodded. Trent Just Don't Know How Much I Love Him.

Janay Morris - Pov

I Opened The Door & Drey Came In. He Was Finna Get The Kids For A Week Because He Haven't Seen Them Since He Went To The Bahamas.

"Nay. I Can't Do This Nomore."

I Stopped Getting The Girls Things & Looked At Him.

"Do What, I Asked Sternly."

"I'm Sorry For Everything. I Just Wanna Be A Family Again. I Can't Sleep At Night, Look At Me Nay. I Can't Even Eat, He Said Pointing To Himself."

Drey Was Right. He Did Look Bad.

"I'm Sorry But I Can't. Im In Love With Someone Eles. When I Wanted To Be Loved , & When I Wanted You To Be There For Me. Were The Hell Were You, I Asked."

"Stuck In The World. I Wasn't Ready To Settle Down Nay. But Now I Am. Love Isn't Nothing To Play With. I Know I Broke Your Heart. But I Promise You. I'll Do Any & Everything To Get You Back. Just Please . . . "