Character Chat (Jan 13, EST 6pm/GMT 11pm)

First twitter chat of the year is here! To spice it up, we'll be speaking from our character's POV and providing you with an insights to their mind as well as how they interact with other character from a different story-verse!

You'll meet the following lovely ladies:

Yalena from the Space Academy by emilita

Abigail from the P.O.E. Chronicles by shadowcheah

Isla from the Deathless Trilogy by SarahPerlmutter

Iris from Expired by MikaelaBender

Rachel from Soldiers of the Earth by kaijuviper

Jenny from I am a Cyborg's Pet by The-Scrivener

-------------------------------------------------

Questions & Highlights

1) Introduce yourself in 140 characters

Iris: Hi! I'm Iris. I live in the United Society of America, and I'm Expired, meaning I'm living longer than I was destined.

Isla: Im Isla Blume from The Deathless Trilogy, and I live in what used to be the US. Im 17 years old and love botany.

Abigail: Hello! I am Abigail Beckett from POE chronicles, I'm 16, born on 2399 from London Citybase, studying in POE Academy

Rachel:I am Rachel Collins, 18 years old and currently living in what used to be the US

2) What is the most beautiful place you've visited?

Iris: The most beautiful place I've ever visited has to be the Society's Estate. It's like a Wonderland that you can get lost in

Rachel: I once visited Whistler, Canada. I absolutely loved all the snow in the winter!

Abigail: It's the forest in the POE Academy - I've never seen so much green before!

Isla:The most beautiful place I've visited was probably Petra, Jordan. It was completely breathtaking! And I shared it w/Daniel too.

3) Would you trade places with any of the other characters?

Isla: Yalena's right now... although I wonder what seeing *real* monsters would be like...

Rachel: Yalena's  world. Even living through an invasion, space fascinates me!

Abigail: Yalena's  for sure! I am not liking the sound of Expired or Aliens.

Iris:  Yalena's world. Abigail's sounds scary.

4) Name one thing you like about your world, and one thing you don't.

Rachel:  I love how you can find people willing to band together, but I hate how divided we all can get.

Isla: I love that we can make the world our own, but that lends itself to a lot of corruption... which we've already seen a lot...

Iris: I like some of the Order that rules over the country, but at the same time I can't stand those boys

Abigail: I love the variety of POE Universe, though I hate how the UGE likes to keep things a secret!

5) Whose world would you live in, whose you wouldn't?

Everyone plans to visit Yalena in the Space Academy!

6) What is your fondest memory and why?

Rachel: my fondest memory is my mother teaching me that it's ok to cry.

Isla: Daniel and my first good night in Cooper's estate actually. It reminds me why I love him every time I think abt it

Iris: Okay then, when Jonas took me up to the roof, and we ate blondies and stared at the stars

Abigail: this is a tough question! Maybe when I met Nirmal - she's an inspiring lady who I won't know otherwise!

7) Ask another character a question.

Reader question: what is your biggest regret?

Abigail: I regret not trusting my instinct about the Class E Classification test -I knew something was wrong but I still went

Other highlights:

Isla:  I don't think we'll ever find perfection,but we can always strive toward it as long as we don't *engineer* perfection.  

Legres from POE Chronicles were discussed, which cause everyone to shy away from Abigail's world.

Scikick Bachelorette is not forgotten! Abigail and Iris talks to Isla about her experience meeting Oscar and Colton.

All in all - a good twitter chat!