Chapter 1:"I'm the queen"

{So,this will be the first chapter.I hope you guys enjoy it!}

Chapter 1:I'm the queen

+++

"Who the hell does that bitch thinks he is?"Zayn threw open the door to his school's bathroom,stomping into the area followed by his best friends Jesy,Jade,and Leigh-Anne.The loud clack! of his Loubiton heels echoed through the empty bathroom."I can't believe he thinks that he just did to me!"

Zayn and his clique had just angrily stormed away from the library after Louis Tomlinson,his mortal enemy,decided to tell Albert,the school's sinus infected geek,that Zayn had been having a crush on him.Yes,it was a small fib,and Zayn wouldn't have been as bothered bu Louis' antics if he hadn't convinced the unsanitary,love-struck senior to try and make a conversation with him.

It ended with a flabbergasted Zayn having snot and saliva running down his face,and a smirking Louis waving his fingers at Zayn and his crew as they rushed out of the room and directly to the girls' bathroom.

"Ugh,that stupid,disgusting geek ruined my make-up!"Zayn whined,stomping his foot,"Jesy,give me a wipe!"He snapped,not even bothering to say please.Queens don't have to say please.

And Zayn was definitely a queen.

Jesy doesn't skip a beat and immediately pulls out a make-up wipe from her purse,handing it to Zayn who snatches it from her impatiently.He gets to work,wiping off all of his make-up and starting fresh.After about ten minutes,he had put back on concealer,blush,lip gloss,eyeliner,and mascara.He fluttered his eyelashes and smacked his lips.Checking himself out in the mirror.

He puckers his lips a bit,then smirks and says,"I'd fuck me."

Zayn turns away from the mirror and raises an eye-brow as his best friends,and most loyal followers,and asks,"So,how are we gonna get back at Whorelinson this time?"

"We could spill a tray of food on him,"Leigh-Anne suggests.

Zayn shakes his head."No,too cliche."

"Maybe we could send his nudes to everyone in school?"Jade questions.

"How the hell would we even be able to get those?"Zayn sneers at patite girl."Harry is just as protective as Liam.Honestly think a little Jade,god,"he scoffs.

"Well at least she could come up with something,"Zayn hears someone mumble quietly.

He quickly looks over Jesy who begins to cower into herself as she noticed his eyes on her."What did you just say?"He narrows his eyes at her.

"Um-I uh,"she stuttered."Nothing,nothing Zayn."She quickly composed herself.

The left side of Zayn's lips twitched up."That's what I thought,"he said just as the lunch bell rang.He pushed past the two other girls and walked up to Jesy,staring right into her eyes."Don't forget,I control your reputation around here.I'm the queen,not you."He then pushed her to the side and sanutered out the door,the three girls following directly behind him.

The halls are covered with tons of students,but they all split right down the middle as Zayn and his girls walked by.Zayn keeps his head held high,looking straight ahead.

As they approach the cafeteria,they are forced to take a halt when they see Louis and his giant of a boyfriend Harry making out beside the door.The sight makes Zayn cringe.

Louis has his legs wrapped around Harry and his fingers running through his hair while being pressed into the wall behind him.Harry is holding Louis up by his bum which is covered by a tight black dress.

"Um,ew,"Zayn speaks,making the couple pull away from each other's lips.

Louis smirks as his rival as Harry lets him down onto his black and gold Gucci heels."Well,did you enjoy the show,Malik?"Louis asks with a sarcastic smile.