Thirty One

*BONUS CHAPTER*

Ariel: you okay, Stiles? i haven't seen you all day?

Stiles: just wasn't really feeling up to it today 😕

Ariel: poor bby😩 want me to bring you some food over, and we can hang out and talk about it?

Stiles: you don't have to but i won't object💖

Ariel: i'll be there soon bby, don't you worry. 💋

||

as promised, ariel came to stiles' aid with her hands full of take-out and smoothies galore. she rang the doorbell once and waited patiently for somebody to open the door. surely it would have to be stiles, because the sheriff was working third shift that night.

when the door opened, a much paler stiles had a red nose and sleepy eyes. ariel frowned at the sight and stiles let her enter. "awe my poor baby," she set the bags and drinks down on the coffee table. she hugged him tightly, and he held her waist close. snuggling into her neck he closed his eyes.

she pulled away to look at him, she cupped both sides of his face in her hands. "you don't look well," ariel stated. stiles let a small grin come onto his face, "yeah, i don't feel it either."

"i bet not," she kissed his cheek and leanedback onto the heels of her feet. she led herself to the kitchen where stiles followed.

she took out food from a bag and stiles stood watching in amazement. "thank you," he whispered, voice scratchy and rough. ariel smiled and turned to him, "you're welcome."