The Wandmaker

Hi!

1. All rights for Hogwarts and the original characters go to J. K. Rowling. I only own my own characters and the plot of this story.

2. This story is set before even the Marauders were around, so Ollivander is actually Garrack Ollivander's father, who also made wands. This means that he uses all kinds of wand cores, not just the three that Ollivander from the Golden Trio era uses [Phoenix feather, Unicorn hair and Dragon Heartstring]. Lampurn is Headmistress of Hogwarts before Dippet and Dumbledore.

3. Thank you so much for reading this book. I always will value your feedback and I would really appreciate if you could vote, comment and share if you enjoy the story.

<><><><><>

What happens when you mix an extraordinary wand and an extraordinary witch?

Ollivander's wands are renowned far and wide for their incredible diversity and uniqueness, as well as his guarantee of finding a good match. But all it took was one young witch with high ambitions and a need for a wand to bring everything he thought about wandmaking crashing down.

As the witch begins to outshine everyone in her subjects, Ollivander investigates the origins of the wand he sold to her and unravels a shocking mystery. Forced to delve deep into his memory and recall the making of the wand, he learns more about wandmaking than he ever dreamed of.

And then suddenly, that same intriguing customer is back, and she wants to learn more.

<><><><><>

Currently editing this book A LOT. I'm committed to improving and completing this book over the next few months, something I have procrastinated on for a long while. Some chapters will be almost the same, others will be completely different. I'm going to do my best! I hope you enjoy this book :D