ChloexJeremy

Chloe's P.O.V

My life couldn't possibly be better. I'm dating my long-term crush! How could ANY of this get better. We haven't done anything too intimate. Yet. Even though we are only 14, I still fantasize. And by fantasize I mean fantasize. "Chloeee. CHLOOEEEEHHH!!!" Yet my fantasies must be interrupted..

"What." I replied to the obviously hyper girl sitting next to me turning my head to face her.

"Geez. I was just wondering why you were staring at Mrs. Lowe's ass" She gestured to my right and I looked over with my eyebrow raised. Mrs. Lowe, our choir teacher, was bent over helping a friend whilst her rear end was sticking out towards my face. "Ehhhh...." I covered my face in complete embarrassment, resulting in a few giggles from the overly energetic girl on my left. "Chloe, why were you so spaced out?" I sighed softly. This girl. Nicky Snyder. An especially insane otaku. I looked back up at her with my short dark brown hair covering my face. "What do you think I was thinking about?" I asked sarcastically. Her blue eyes peered into my darker blue ones. "Jeremy." She smirked trying to hold back a laugh.

Suddenly the teacher began to speak through her headset. We went through the usual warm ups for our voices, then started an extremely STUPID song. "This train is bound for glory, this train." Mrs. Lowe just had to make the front row Altos (Me, Nicky, & others) sing the men's part as well. It was extremely annoying. But before you know it class was over and it was time to go to second period; P.E. I quickly strode out of the room hoping to find him. As I walked a few paces from the Choir Room he exited the Band Room. "Jeremy!" I called out to grab his attention.

I could tell he was in mid-conversation with his friends, but he stopped and walked to me anyways. We hugged. Every time he embraces me I feel like I'm holding on to him for dear life. I guess you could say I was. He started swaying making it seem as if we were dancing. One of his hands started lowering to my thigh, to the point where he touched my butt. I shivered. "Eh?!" I quietly squealed. "I'm touching your side..." He mused. His goddamn sense of humor was the strangest. I knew I had to let go of him to get to class, but I didn't want to.

Eventually I left to go change out in the P.E. locker rooms. Nicky was ranting beside me but I was thinking about Jeremy. I looked down at my half-naked body. My butt was quite large...did he like that about me?

~Time Skip Brought To You By Rabbit~

FINALLY it was 5th hour; Lunch. I saw Nicky waiting in line with Shelby(Another friend of mine) and Jeremy. I didn't really need to eat, but I would do anything just to stand by him. Slowly I walked to them. "Heyy." I greeted the small group of friends. Instantly I saw a spark of mischief in Nicky's eyes. "Jeremy!" She yelled at him. I bore a confused look on my face as Jeremy started talking. "Oh yea. You slapped me earlier so now I have to do this." And with that he kissed me on the lips. Besides the fangirl-gasp from Nicky, for a moment I felt I went to heaven. I started blushing and muttering random obscenities. I felt that was the start of our blooming love.

~MEGA TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WALTER ROBOTICS~

Can you really blame me? I'm a 17 year old girl, and still a virgin. Obviously I'd like some intimacy with my 3 year long boyfriend, Jeremy. The farthest we've gone was just small make-outs, but I'm just getting more and more hormonal. And tonight we were going to a party, one where we will get back home at about 6 in the morning. If we end up in a room together..

I was prepared. Under my blue, shoulder-less, short t-shirt that's hem ends right above my abdomen, I wore sexy lingerie. I also wore grey skinny jeans with a dark navy blue handbag. Inside the handbag was some extra make-up and [within the inside pocket] a pack of condoms. My short brown hair wasn't adorned with anything, I preferred to keep it the way it was. My make-up was just some eyeliner and smoky blue eye-shadow. I was ready. My body was ready.