Five

Authors note!: hey readers I know my story is kinda slow but it will get better! Please tell me what you would want me to write next please! Oh and I'm going to try using more Cybertronian language 😂

I ran off trying to find a place where Megatronous would be, i figured he would be in an aircraft since he is one himself. I stopped and transformed back to looked around, examining my surrounding to get information that would lead me to him. I looked down to see a piece of metal, I picked it up and looked at it, it came from a Decepticon. I placed the metal on the floor and transformed into my cyberwolf to sniff the metal. I got a scent of the Decepticon and found its trail and then ran following the trail.

In about an hour or two, I got to a place that looked like a desert with rocky mountains, I climbed a few boulders and to my surprise, I saw a huge aircraft floating above something like a mine. I went to the bottom of a mountain that ended towards the direction of the aircraft, I then sprinted and right when the mountain ended, I pushed myself off jumping towards the aircraft and landing on it. Well I am the definition of awesome I thought making myself chuckle.

I entered the ship from a vent as quietly as possible crawling through the vents. I found an opening and opened the vent and dropped down to a hallway. I walked throught the corridors and ended up meeting face to face...well nit really face to face since the robot I encountered was so short! I walked into a decepticon, but unlike the other brainless robots, this decepticon was actually pretty cute...short but cute. He had a red and sliver paint job, pretty nice if you ask me. he looked up to me and glared "Hey Doll, you aren't suppose to be here autobot." he said still glaring at me. "Do you see a symbol on this body?" I said teasingly and grinning. He looked at me examining me, "I guess not, so what is a doll like you doing here?" he asked. I smirked "funny, I was just about to ask you the same thing." I said winking. "I'm Nightfall by the way, just if you were wondering Knockout." I said raising my eyebrow, Knockout looked surprised. "How did you know my name?" he asked, "I have my ways." I responded. "Anyhow, I need to see Megatronus, or as you know him, Megatron." i said with a blank expression, "but I want to keep it a surprise so I trust you that you wont go calling reinforcements. Dont worry, I won't say anything about you I swear." I said grinning. Knockout seemed to think and hesitated before saying, "Deal, He's over there in that hallway, his door is the last on on the right". I walked towards him and gave him a quick kiss on the side of his face plate, I then ran to another hallway following Knockout's directions.

I finally made it to the last room from the hallway, I put the side of my face onto the door to hear if Megatronus was there or not, I heard someone pacing back and forward and heard a familiar deep voice scream at someone. Well, it would be the polite way to knock on his door but screw that, I kicked down his door and yelled out, "I"M BACK SCRAP HEAD!!!", I then saw Megatronous barley turning to me and thats when I tackled him down embracing him with a hug. Megatron looked up and saw me staring at him with a smile, "Did yea miss me scrap head? I know you did." i said poking his face. Megatron looked stunned, "Scarlett? What the-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. "First of all I'm known as Nightfall, second of all, LANGUAGE SCRAP HEAD!" I yelled poking his face once again, he grunted sitting up while I stayed there laying on him. "Lord Megatron! We heard yelling and-" Decepticons came in the room and saw me, they then pointed their guns towards me. "Hold your fire!" Megatron demanded giving the Decepticons his well know, all mighty death glare, Megatron raised his arm an aimed his missile that rested on his arm plate, "Do I have to tell you again?" he gritted his teeth and looked harshly at them, the Decepticons put their arms down and left the room.

"Wow Megatronus, You gotten bossy." I said smiling at him, I then noticed a familiar robot standing at far side to the left of the room, wasn't he Starscream or something. He seemed to be holding his neck wires as if it was in pain. "Megatronous, whats wrong with your second in command, and before you ask how do I know that I might of encountered him before." I said looking at him. "It's nothing." He got up and hesitantly helped me up, I wondered what was his problem. He walked out of his room and before I followed him, I took a quick glance at Starscream before leaving. I followed being right next to Megatron while other Decepticons stared blankly at me.

I know that now Megatron is the now most feared Decepticon, I mean he did gather an army of hundreds and started the war in Cybertron but I just cant leave him by himself with all these gloomy robots, I'm the ice cream in his life...well bad metaphor but you get the idea. The thing that changed and has remained the same since the war were Megatron's eyes, they were still that crimson red color. I wen to grab Megatron's hand but hesitated, those years before the war, both Orion and Megatronous would carry me or hold my hand when we would go to places, now I'm not even sure if I'm actually talking to them. I decided to just put my hand down and follow Megatron.

We both finally cam into a room that were filled with Decepticons, all lifeless robots stood there staring, except for Knockout who was in front of Megatron. Knockout was near with two other robots, one I couldn't recognize but the other one, he was Shockwave if I could remember. Back then he would just follow Megaton around as well and he always used to entertain me while Orion and Megatronus were in meetings. I smiled at him but he gave no response, I went back to looking around while staying behind Megatron. Megatron stood there glaring at all the Decepticons that stood before him in the stands, "Decepticons! We all have someone on board that is very important!" he shouted getting the attention of all the Decepticons, "Hurt her even once, you will be killed by the hands of me!" he said with venom in his voice, he has changed.

I rolled my eyes, I hate when Megatron or Orion would make rules and would be overprotective of me. I vented and left the room while Megatron kept saying his speech. As I tuned the corner, I saw Knockout leaning on the wall, he looked up and smiled at me "hey doll face, how've you been?" He asked smiling. "Well now there's a rule that you are not suppose to touch me or harm me or he would kill them." I said venting once again and rolling my optics. "Want to go out on a ride outside or something? I need to get out of this aircraft for awhile." Knockout said smirking and looking into my optics. "Sure why not, how about a race?" I asked smirking evilly and then laughing. "Never took you for a racer before, I like it." He said. "Well I'm special and awesome." I responded playfully, "lets go before Megatron finds me!" I sticked out my tongue at Knockout and run towards the exit. "Last one is a broken down piece of scrap!" I yelled running.