My last moments?

"Look, there is no way any of what your saying is true." I said, but I knew in the back of my mind that he was right. Mr. Simons looked at me with sadness and helplessness. In a flash he was beside me. He stroked my cheek then brought his lips to mine. I still felt tingles from it bit it felt like it was our final kiss. At that thought, I deepened the kiss. He suddenly pulled away and at first I was confused why he did, until I saw that his eyes were tear-filled.

"I just found the love of my life, my mate, and now he is going to be ripped away from me." I never really had anything worth living for after my mom died, but here I was, wanting to spend the rest of my life with a guy I only met a few days ago. The guy who was standing beside Mr. Simons spoke through the silence.

"Alpha, you do not deserve this... If you will allow me, I will call Alice to substitute for you to spend a day with your mate."

"Yes, do that. Also, have Dr. Jen sign an excuse for Adam." The guy nodded then everyone left besides Mr. Simons and I.

"Mr. Simons?"

"You're my mate, call me Lucas."

"Lucas?"

"Yes?"

"What all can you do, as a werewolf I mean?"

"Werewolves are stronger, faster, can transform into a wolf and sometimes they have extra abilities, like controlling nature or reading minds."

"...This is a lot of information to take in... I want you to do something for me before I... Well, what I want to ask is can you...?" I trailed off afraid to ask him what I wanted to ask.

"Don't ever be afraid to ask me something, Adam." I nodded and looked down.

"Can you take me to my mother's grave?"

"Anything you want, Adam."