Brother & Sister Love

I finally make it to my hometown. I decided that everyone should go to their hometown and meet back at my hometown, I gave them vivre cards. I get off the boat and walk towards the town, once I got to the town everyone was surprised to see me but was happy. They gave me hugs and said that I'm amazing to have such courage to do the things I have done. I walk by a flower shop and grab some flowers to give to a little someone that I know.

    I walk out of the town and go to DanDan's house, where I grew up with ace and sabo. Once I got to the house, I took a big deep breath and walked toward the door, until the door opened. I stand still and I look down to see a little girl smiling with hapiness once she saw me. "Nii-chan! Is that really you!?" she says with excitement "Yes it is" I said while smiling. I kneel down and open my arms to the little girl "I'm home Lucy" she starts to tear up and runs to me and hugs me "I missed you so much!"

    "I missed you too" I hug lucy tightly and I start to hear noises inside the house. "LUCY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard yelling inside the house and lucy jumps and hides behind my legs. I stand there cause I knew who that person was. "Lucy! come ba-" the door opens and DanDan comes out in shock from seeing me.

"Hey DanDan" I said while I went to hug her "L-Luffy!?" she was in total shock because the last time I was here was when I left to start my adventure. "I missed you DanDan. Oh and DanDan Ace said thanks for everything" DanDan starts crying out loud "That kid! I'm so sorry luffy" she hugs me tight and I start to tear up a little "its ok DanDan...its ok..." I pat her back to calm her down.

    I turned around to see lucy pouting, I started to laugh and I wiped my tears away. "You want a hug too right?" she nodded while still pouting. "Well then come here and hug me!" I smiled as I croutch down and opened my arms to her. She smiles once again and hugs me tight. "Hey..I got surprise for you.." I said looking at lucy.

Lucy looks up at me curiously "What's the surprise?" "You'll have to find out tomorrow" I chuckled while lucy punched me in the arm and laughs. "Come on let's go to our hide out!" I smiled as I picked up lucy and put her on my shoulder running to the forest where our hideout was.

We get to our hide out and we played some of our old games then lucy challenged to fight me. "Alright lets see how good you are with gomu gomu" "I'm amazing! Watch this! Gomu gomu no~ Pistol!" she yelled as she stretched her arm to me but sadly missed. " Thats is better! Keep it up!" I laughed then smiled, "Arigatou nii-chan!" lucy smiled happily. I look at the sunset and grinned softly.

"We should get some sleep lucy, you'll get your present tomorrow morning" I smiled as I picked up lucy and climbed back up to the hideout. "Yay! Present! I can't wait!" she smiled wide and jumped off of my arms and layed in her bed and smiles tiredly. "Goodnight lucy" I said softly as I gave lucy a quick kiss on the forehead "Goodnight nii-chan.." she said softly as she fell asleep. 'She really is growing..she'll love her present tomorrow but time for bed..' I thought as I went in my old bed and slept.

The next morning, I woke up from Lucy shaking me and calling 'nii-chan! come on! I wanna see my present!' I smiled and then yawned "Alright lucy lets go see your present" I stretched and stood up climbing down from the hideout with Lucy on my shoulders. 'They should be here now'

After a few minutes of walking we make it to the docks and we both see a ship or should I say my ship.. The Thousand Sunny! "Nii-chan! T-thats!" Lucy stuttered from excitement with a little twinkling in her eyes, I knew that lucy wanted to meet my crew so I told my crew to meet at my town after the greeted their hometown. "Yep that's my ship and my crew is there, wanna go see them?" I asked lucy "Of course!" she jumped off my shoulders and started running to the ship with a wide smile on her face.

I knew she would like this present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my fanfic of my favorite anime, One Piece.
I have an instagram account of Lucy, this book is based on my roleplay with someone
(if you know what roleplay is)
Please enjoy my book!
Comment, Vote, and Rate