The Forbidden love Chapter 1:

It was a sunday morning when i woke up in the palace at the sound of an argument between my father and my mother, about my having to have a fiance (pathetic).My father believes it is time, but my mother highly disagree's.But its okay i don't need to worry cause my mom wins most of the arguments. However my maid Martha is worried that my dad might actually win this argument.  

"Don't worry Martha my mom always wins the most important arguments(infact any argument at that, except for that one argument about dessert)." I said. "But milady don't you hear your father , all the arguments he ever won was when he was putting all his might in it to win." Martha said. Just then i realised what Martha ment so i told her to be quiet for a minute."But Max she is only sixteen!" Bethany said. "Yes but she will be turning seventeen in a week!" Max said. "The perfect time to get married."

Martha was right dad was going to win the argument if i didn't do something quick, so i had Martha hurry up and help me get ready. As soon as i was done i was about to leave my room, until there was a large crashing sound and a scream. "Martha stay here im going to go check and see what happened." Before Martha could respond i was already out of my room and down stairs. Right when i was about to go around the corner to my parents room to go and see what had happened someone had put their hand over my mouth and put their other free hand around my waist.

                                                             .......TO BE CONTINUED