Can we all just be nice?

We all lack nice people and niceness in the world. It's a shame that people are like this these days. People all over the world are stereotyping, narcissistic, rude people. Seriously, some people are so rude and full of themselves to care about others or who they might be outside their stereotype. Why can't people just try to get along? What is wrong with this world? People in this world just don't care. They don't care to try to see that people are just more than labels or stereotypes. It's a pure shame that people can't see past these stereotypes and labels that we have placed. How can we stop this? How can we make a change? Start being nice. Stop stereotyping. Put yourself in others shoes and feel how they feel. Care about others and be a friend. That's how you can make a difference. There's always gonna be bad people in this world. That's a fact. But, that doesn't mean we can't decrease the number of bad people to a minimum. It's always possible. And it starts with you. Not only that, I'm gonna throw in some scripture.

John 13:34 King James Version (KJV)

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Galatians 6:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Even our creator commands us to care for others and help them. It is a commandment, a fulfillment of God's law. How much longer should we live like this? Come on, people! It's time to make a change. As they say, revival's got to start with me (Tim Timmons). Come on people, it's time to make a change