Sofia: Chair

January, 2017

Hi.

I'm a chair.

I'm not entirely sure how I'm writing this, but I know that I am, so that's good enough.

It was my New Year's resolution to start this. I guess I'm just write down the happenings in this, then. Although, my life is pretty boring.

A little bit about me? Um, well, I'm a chair. I don't really have a name. I'm made of maple wood and painted red, and I sit by the island the kitchen 24/7.

Anyways, I think I'll stop now.

February, 2017

Today I sat in the kitchen.

School was cancelled today on account of a snow day, so little Louie and Macy stayed inside a while. But they didn't do much. Just sat on the couch and played video games, read books, passed the time by staring at the ceiling.

Humans don't know how lucky they have it. I mean, if I had limbs that could move, I'd travel the world! ...Or at least the neighborhood.

Not sit on the couch and watch Spongebob.

I'm jealous.

March, 2017

Today I was carried away to the bathroom.

More like dragged, actually.

Little Louie isn't tall enough to reach most things, so he grabbed me by my leg and lead me down the hallways to the kitchen.

Apparently, he wanted to get into the medicine cabinet, with is located high sbove the sink. At his height, he already can't reach the sink.

So I helped out, of course. It wasn't like I had a choice.

He set me in front of the sink and climbed on top of me, until he could reach the cabinet. I'm not entirely sure what happened up there, but I overheard that he took a few sick pills because he thought they tasted good.

He got in trouble. I'm worried if I will, too. I don't deserve to get a time-out for assisting a crime, when I didn't mean to.

April, 2017

Today is Easter, and I'm back in the kitchen. The family has gone to church and I'm left here alone.

I wonder what Easter is like, and what it's about.

I've never been very religious. My family and I didn't frequently go to church back in the forest.

Maybe now is the time to start?