(8)Mistake

Gray's POV:

"Because I.....I was annoyed. He was yelling so..." "Oh ok."

After I finished my food I got up and walked in my bedroom. I have nothing to do...

Maybe I can do something to Juvia. I smirked.

I walked downstairs again and saw that she was cleaning. I slowly walked behind her and hugged her.

"Gray-sama??" After hug I bit her neck and then started to touch her boobs. My hand was slowly going down to her pus*y but then...

"Woof!" I realized that Spirit is here. "Oh Spirit come here!"

Juvia smiled and took Spirit in her hands totally ignoring what we were doing. (-_-)

I will kill this dog (-_-). She started to play with him.

I was about to take her virginity and then this stupid dog came!!!! "Gray-sama let's go for a walk with Spirit
(^-^)." "Ughhhh fine!!" "Yay!"

-TIME SKIP AT THE PARK-

It's so boring!! Why did I agree to go out with her and Spirit!!

As we were walking I saw Angel luckily Juvia didnt saw her.

She started to run to me and I pulled her behind a bush. Juvia is playing with Spirit she's throwing ball for him.

"What do you want B*tch!!??" "Gray-kun please let's have sex~" "NO!"

"If we have sex right here and now I will leave you alone. ;)" FCK!!!!!!

"FCK Okay but then leave me alone forever!" "Okay." I pulled down my pants and boxers and pulled down her panties (Angel is wearing a dress).

Fck...I'm sorry Juvia I need to do this so she can leave us alone forever...I'm really sorry...

I pushed my p*nis inside of her and started to go in and out.

"Oh my Mavis!! Yes Gray-kun just like that!!" This feels so wrong. I'm sorry Juvia...

"Go harder!! Make me pregnant!!" She leaned in an started to kiss me. No. No. No!!

I grabbed her neck and pushed her down. "You kiss me one more time and I will kill you."

When I was about to cum I pulled out and got up. I pulled my boxers and pants up and walked away leaving that slut on the grass.

Good Juvia didn't notice that I wasn't next to her. "Juvia let's go home." "But Gray-sama Spirit is-" "Now!!" "Hai..."

-TIME SKIP AT HOME-

When we got home I quickly ran upstairs and walked in a bathroom. I need to clean my p*nis from that slut.

Juvia's POV:

Why did Gray-sama ran upstairs? Juvia will go see what's wrong.

Juvia walked upstairs and heard water falling down. Is Gray-sama taking a shower?

Juvia opened the door alittle from bathroom and saw that Gray-sama was standing right in front of Juvia with only towel around his waist!!!

"Do you need something Juvia?" Gray-sama asked with serious face. "Umm...J-juvia w-was just-" "Let's take a bath together Juvia."

"H-hai." Gray-sama took off his towel and walked to Juvia. Gray-sama was taking off Juvia's pants and panties while Juvia was taking off her shirt and bra.

"Cmon." Gray-sama said and sat in a tub. Juvia then sat in a tub too.

We started to wash ourselves and when we were done we were just sitting in a tub. Juvia leaned on Gray-sama's chest.

"Gray-sama when will we have our children?" Juvia asked while blushing like crazy. (#*-*#)

"Idk. I haven't even took your virgi-" "Then take it right now!" "What. (._.)"

"Let's have s*x right now!" "Oi oi calm down." Juvia turned around to face Gray-sama and grabbed his p*nis.

"OI!! JUVIA!! (#×0×#)" Juvia then sat on Gray-sama's p*nis. "GRAY-SAMA IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" Juvia cried and hugged Gray-sama.

"JUVIA WHY SO SUDDENTLY!? OF COURSE IT WILL HURT BECAUSE YOU ARE A VIRGIN!!"

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, IT HURTS SO BAD!!"

"Wait 5 min it will stop hurting so bad." "Ow ow ow ow ow!!" Gray-sama hugged Juvia back.

"Does it feels better?" "Hai." "Okay then I will start to move." Gray-sama was going slowly at first because he didn't wanna hurt Juvia.

Juvia is moaning so much!! Gray-sama saw that it started to feel good to Juvia so he started to go faster.

Juvia was moaning and screaming very loud so Gray-sama kissed Juvia.

He was exploring Juvia's mouth with his tongue but then we heard somebody knocking on the door.

"YO GRAY!! BE EASY ON JUVIA SHE'S A VIRGIN BAKA!! AND LET HER BREATHE SHE ISN'T USED TO IT!!!"

Ultear-san?

"SHUT THE FCK UP ULTEAR!!!!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??" "I SAID SHUT THE FCK UP!!!"

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT JUVIA IS THERE I JUST WANT TO BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!!"

"CRY!!" And them we didn't hear Ultear-san yelling back.

It looks like Ultear-san walked away."Gray-sama let's do it just a little bit longer. Please. (#;-;#)" "Okay."

Gray-sama got on top of Juvia. "Gray-sama water is going out of a tub!!"
"We can easily clean it."

"Gray-sama please go harder and faster now." "Okay."

As Gray-sama started to go faster it was feeling better. "Juvia I will cum!"

Gray's POV:

When I came in Juvia I hugged her.
"This was great." I didn't hear Juvia say anything I looked at her and saw that she had happy face.

"Juvia are you okay?" "Gray-sama we will have a baby. (#♡0♡#)" I looked at her with confused face.

"What are you talking about woman." "Well Gray-sama's cum is inside of Juvia. (#♡0♡#)"

Then I remembered........I came inside of her..........

Loyal Wife (Gruvia Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara