Chapter 2: Nightly Routine

Madison's pov
_____________________
I heard a door slam, meaning my dad was home. I checked the time. 6:30pm. Right on time. I put my phone down, and walked downstairs. Sure enough he was drunk as always. He slapped me, and smashed the bottle of alcohol, on my head. He went and passed out on the couch. I went upstairs, and cleaned myself up. I climbed out my window, and angled myself to land on my trampoline. I landed on it, and got off. I pulled my hood so you couldn't see my face. I ran up the street a bit. I reached Sam and Colby's. I climbed the side of the house to Sam's window. I tapped at the window. He looked at the window and opened it. I climbed in, and sat on the windowsill.  We do this every night. Colby walked into the room. "I felt good standing up to Harley," I said. "Yeah, even though you did get punched in the nose and kicked," He said. "Yeah, by the way how are your heads?" I asked. "They're fine now," Sam said. "What about your side?" I asked. "It's fine," he said. I looked out the window at my house. Sam and Colby's house was only three houses away. I must have zoned out, because Colby started shaking me. "Maddie!" He said. "Huh?" I asked. "I asked if you wanted to just watch a movie here for a bit?" he asked. "Sure," I said. I got down from the windowsill and sat on Sam's bed. Sam was laying on his bed, against the pillows. Colby sat on the floor leaning against the bed. The title for Divergent came up, and I smiled. Halfway through the movie, I felt arms around wrap my waist, and pull me higher on the bed. I was pulled down. I was now laying on my back next to Sam. He had one hand behind his head, and the other arm under my shoulders and around me. I admit I have a crush on Sam. I blushed, and looked up at his face. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I snuggled up to him. After the movie, I said goodbye, and went home. I climbed back through my window. I laid on my back. I slowly fell asleep.

Colby's pov
______________________

After Maddie left, Sam curled up in his bed. I walked to my room, and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a bit until my eyes closed, and I drifted to sleep.

Sam's pov
_______________________
After Maddie left, I curled up in my bed. I didn't fall asleep yet. I was just thinking. I thought about how cute she looked blushing, the way her hair was flowed over my arm, and the way she snuggled closer to me. I hugged one of my pillows. I slowly fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••
So chapter 2.... what do you think??