The Golden Skyline

There in the cryptic twilight,
The inaudible chime of the skyline,
Ushered an allegory,
Before the setting of darkness.

It was an hour beyond alleviate,
Without any virtual shivels or eternal tragedy,
But with an aroma of indeterminate fate,
Which may last till eternity.

The cherished amatory azure of the sky,
Was floating away with a sweet cry.
Lead to the birth of the golden skyline over the city horizon,
Which would be a lexicon of my reminiscence.

The scene had an atmosphere of mystery,
And an unbelievable touch to earth's history.
Soon, the medley of crimson and scarlet faded away
With a soothing melody.

And as time ticked away,
The impressive stellar lights,
Showed us their admirable job,
Which gifted a chronic smile on my face.

The scene disappeared,
So did my heart beats.
But it was imprinted on my mind,
Until the darkness turned me blind.

Oh! That magical golden skyline.

_________________________________

A/N: 
In case you didn't get what was said in the poem above due to my crazy vocabulary-
S

o here goes my form of description...  for now. Maybe it'll change the next time I re read. You are free to imagine or interpret whatever you feel and ignore everything down below.

+
The narrator of the poem is showing a hint of being sick. Probably a big illness or losing his sight, and watching the sunset as it formed a skyline over the city horizon was what he saw for the last time before passing away or becoming blind.

The 2nd para- he knew that his fate wasn't so bright as the skyline but he still hoped for it. He felt joy watching the sun set. Maybe it'll be an hour of joy for the rest of his life too.

The 3rd para- as the skyline had formed, the blue afternoon sky was slowly fading away. And finally he was able to see the skyline which would be only seen in his memories the next time, as a reminiscence.

The 4th para- the narrator felt all the mysteries the approaching evening held. Something dark. But it was what that's been happening day after day. From history to present. And just as soon as the skyline had formed it was disappearing the same way too.

The 5th para- the narrator could see the stars twinkling now. He was happy that this beautiful vision was probably going to be his last. He felt as if nature showed him her beauty as a farewell gift. A memory to always remember even in the darkest of times. That even in darkness there are certain little things shining down at us.

The 6th para- fate had at last engulfed him.

+

Seriously, I think I am very bad at explaining poems. I can feel them but not quite explain. And every time I read a poem I relate to different things every other time.
But I hope I did justice to my poem. Would it have been better to cut this part and leave it all to the readers mind and emotions whether they understand it or not?

_____________________________________