Echoe x Nine

Now I know bluepanther777 posted up the art to her book 'Free Shipping', but we decided that we will share them. I'll explain them for you and tell how they came to be. Now the title Echoe x Nine refers to the characters. This was the first of bunch. Echoe is her character, Echoefell Latora or as she was called 'Tori'. Nine refers to Snow (if you have been reading my OC Book this helps), he is referred as 'Nine' by his various different version. He is the Undertale variation. Anyways, onto the story.

Tori was a glitched entity that lived in Echoefell and knew of the different AUs. She was killed by Sans in that world and was sent spiriling into different worlds, being brought back to Snowdin everytime she died but in a different world. She met Snow in a Genocide route timeline of Undertale. The two found that Chara killed Papyrus and sent Sans into a different AU. The two went on a huge journey, looking for Sans. They eventually found him and made it to Underfresh, where Snow found Tori out in the woods of Snowden. He took her back home after she was badly injured and was layed to recover. Before Snow went to sleep, Tori pulled him into a hug and gave him a kiss. The two started dating from that point on. Now there are various different versions of this shipping. I list them as so.
Underfresh Tori x Underfell Snow(Crimson)
Horrortale Tori x Goretale Snow(Artic)
Mama Tori x PTA Snow
Littletale Tori x Littletale Snow
Underlust Tori x Underswap Snow