//Chapter One//

Finally did a Zanvis story, I had so much fun writing this, it's my OTP!! Ideas for future chapters is appreciated!

    *Walks away and fan girls in da corner* AHH! YAS YAS!

   Btw none of these characters are mine they belong to Empress_Aphmau and the pictures aren't mine either!
   //Third Person View//

Everyone on the block was there, Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Lucinda, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and all the others, including Travis. Garroth and Laurence were snuggled on the couch, all the girls chatting and Travis was sitting alone by the door, which was unusual due to his personality...

   //Travis's POV//

"Hey! You okay Travis?" Dante asked, coming up to me. He reached a hand out to help me. I accepted it

"Yeah, I'm fine Dante! Just having fun!" I insisted waving my hand like saying "please go." I'm waiting for someone...I thought to myself.

"Having fun?" Dante chuckled "By sitting by the stairs? Come on Travis, come hang out with me and the guys!" He gestured his thumb to Garroth and Laurence.

"Nah, I'm fine, I can check Katelyn out here anyway," I pretended.

   //Dantes' quick little POV//

I saw Travis sitting next to the staircase and walked up to him. We talked for a bit, "Nah, I'm fine, I can check Katelyn out here anyway," Travis soon said.

I thought he was over Katelyn awhile ago..."Ooookay, well whenever you want to 'stop checking out Katelyn' you can join us," I said with a wave goodbye.

   //Zanes' POV//

"Thanks for letting me hang out in here Aph," I said sitting down on the purple carpet. I say her ponys from the corner of my eye.

"No problem Zane! Come down whenever you want!" Aphmau exclaimed happily. "You don't have to be embarrassed Zane."

"YES I DO! Everyone knows that I'm gay Aphmau! What if they l-laugh at me, they already laugh at enough at me..." I looked down at the ground, "I don't won't that..."

She smiled "Okay, you can stay up here as long as you want, The sleepover won't be as fun though." I rolled my eye(s) at her. "Pleaseee!" She gave puppy doll eyes.

"NO APHMAU!" I screeched crossing my arms like a five-year old as Garroth told me before with his stupid annoying laugh...my teeth gritted just be thinking this...

"Are you okay Zane?" I snapped out of it and nodded.

   Random time skip cause I can~ Like a hour or so~

   //Travis' POV//

"Hey Aph?" I finally decided to get up, "Do you have another bathroom? Laurence is hogging up the one downstairs," I whispered to her. We both laughed

"Yeah, upstairs in my room, the room on the left." Aphmau said between laughs.

"Thanks!" I smiled, running upstairs.

   //Aphmau's quick little POV//

I watched Travis go upstairs, "OTP!" I screamed, "Travis is going to be with Zane! EKK!"

"Is Aphmau~Senpai shipping! EKK! Who is it? Garroth and Laurence? You and Aaron? Gene and Zane?!" Kawaii~Chan screeched jumping up down.

"No, no and no. Zane and Travis! I'm calling it Zanvis!" I said to her. "They are so cute together." I smiled "Andddd..they're both gay."

"Travis~Cun? Really? Zane told us, Travis~Cun didn't and he still likes Katelyn~Suma, Kawaii~Chan thinks.."

   //Travis' POV//

I walked upstairs towards Aphmau's room, "I hope Zane gets here soon.." I sighed. I stopped to think for a moment "I-I hope..."

"Zane!!" I screeched as I opened the door, sweat poured down my face, and blushed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He screamed, slamming something pink to the ground.

"I-I needed to use the bathroom.." I said like a little mouse running from a cat. His eye(s) softened a bit and let me into the room. I sat down next to him, both in 'India style.' "Are you okay Zane?" I asked concerned I love you...

"Yes, go do your business and go away." He said noticed I wasn't moving a muscle. "Why do you care? Your just like are the others, annoying..!" He picked up the little figure he through on too the ground "Except Aph.."

   //Zane's POV//

He scooted closer to me, grabbing my pale hand..I blushed a bright red, easily noticeable even with my mask on. "Zane?" Travis asked flirty-like.

I groaned, "W-what-" Travis slammed me to the ground, he removed my mask throwing it back and threw his lips into mine. His soft lips touching my, probably chapped lips. I wailed my arms and finally got free. "....I..get away!! Now Travis!!" I ran off to the bathroom, away from..him.

   //Travis's POV//

This...felt real. Not like when I kissed Katelyn or Aphmau once, this was it. I wanted this...if only Zane felt the same.

He was wailing around, struggling free, I let go, he ran into the bathroom that was in Aphmau's room. I can hear him sniffling against the door.

"Zane?" I heard no response on the other side of the door. "I'm sorry, I like you Zane..I always have. You got beautiful blue eyes, a amazing personality, your dark on the outside but still the most amazing, kindest, sweetest person I know." I heard him rustle against the door, crying a little.

"Travis..." He mumbled through the door "...Thank you. I'm surprised you said nothing about my butt," He laughed, that adorable laugh that I love.

"Why? You won't me to?" I said in a flirty voice, sliding my hand through my white hair.

"Kind of," Zane whispered.

"Hah! Zane. Wanna come out? I would like to see you, Sweet tooth."

"Sweet tooth? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He said angrily, almost like a young kid. "We aren't a thing Travis, you kissed me without my permission, that doesn't mean anything."

"Okay, I will be downstairs, making cupcakesss!"

Zane X Travis number one ship! Enjoying the book so far? Read my others!

BAI!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Word count: 983