Loosing Family

*Edward Cullen*

"Edward, you do realize what this means....right?" Jack asked me as we still sat here on the couch. I nodded.

"If he comes near Colorado, I have to leave." I said blankly and he nodded.

"Son, are you alright? You seem distracted." Carlisle said to me while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'm just.....thinking." I said barely a whisper. I'm sure Jack didn't hear me but he knew I talked.

"I've noticed lately, that he has been going to cities. Big cities, actually." I said to Jack. Jack nodded.

"Yes, New York is something we already tried to lift up all the nightmare's. Of course there is still fear but we have lessened it at an enough level that they are safe. We are still in Lewiston Maine, though. That is a big city and everyone is terrified, we have been on the look out and we have even gotten many nightmares and destroyed them." Jack said to us as he turned the machine off.

"The news has been saying about how there is someone on the loose or that fear is taking over. Nobody is sure on what it is, that's a good thing right?" Emmett asked.

"Well, humans don't really know about vampires, werewolves, spirits, ghosts from the underworld, angels, anything supernatural. I don't think they worry about us." Jack said to Emmett.

"Wait? There's angels? How come I've never seen them, even with my enhanced visions, I've never seen them." I asked him.

"Well, they are invisible. Not even with your enhanced vision, me being a spirit, can't see them. They aren't seen unless wanted to, they usually stick next to the humans." Jack said to me and I nodded. For all I knew, one could be standing here next to me.

"Well, what are we going to do about this? Edward is the key for him to finding Bella. I don't think that it's safe for him or for her here." Alice said pointing out the fact that I was now in danger.

My whole family was safe and I was in danger. Not only me, but Bella as well. Because if me.

"She's in danger because of me." I muttered. Jack looked at me. "No, Edward don't blame yourself. You can't help it. Although don't worry, we'll find somewhere safe for you both." Jack said to me softly.

"No. I think its best that I leave by myself. She doesn't know about him, there's no danger for her, but with me. If it's only me who leaves everything will be fine." I said to Jack but he shook his head.

"It won't be. Pitch will want to look into her nightmares. To do that he will also create her to have endless nightmares. That is not something that could harm her, but it isn't something we want to happen." Jack said reasonably to me.

"Although if you leave by yourself, Pitch might suspect something, or maybe not. But Bella will have a worry for you and Pitch will detect that, not to mention that he will be very.... Suspicious because you're vampires with a human girl." Jack explained to us.

"So, just by Bella being with us as a human, he will suspect there's something off?" Jasper asked and Jack nodded.

"Humans aren't usually living with vampires, you know. He knows that. God created everything, Manny created the supernatural with the allowance from God himself, Pitch knows that." Jack said to us.

"Well, if Edward leaves...."Esme started.

"Bella should be with him." Alice finished. Jack nodded.

"It would be best." Jack said to us softly. "Tomorrow I wanted to test Bella's fear but I don't think it would be good to tell her why. So i was wondering if I could do it now that she is asleep and I can return this machine to Seraphine after then, come back in the morning to see Bella." Jack said and Carlisle enodded in approval. Jack got his machine and I walked with him upstairs to Bella's room. We walked in and looked at the new decor.