ethan breaks up with you.

Ethan:

Ethan's been on tour for 3 months and you haven't seen him since then. You've missed him like crazy. Ethan's coming home tonight and you decided to have a party for him, you wanted it to be perfect. you have cake, pizza and more. The whole house is decked out. you have everyone hiding, so he couldn't see any of them. "he's coming." our friend Nate yells from the window. I open our apartment door and walk up to him. "hey babe." i smile and kiss him on the cheek. "hey, i have something to tell you y/n" ethan grabs your arm. "can't it wait. lets go inside." you grab his hand and intertwine your fingers, but he pulls his away. " y/n i cant do this more. i cant pretend anymore." ethan turns you around to face him. his face expression cold as ice. "ethan just come inside. we can talk about this later." you try to turn around again, but he just pulls you back.  "no this cant wait anymore. i dont love you y/n. I never did, i just felt bad for you." ethan spits out and runs his hand threw his hair. "what?" i frown not believing what im hearing. he doesn't love me... "i gotta go." i run back inside with ethan right on my heels. right as i turn on the lights everyone pops up. "welcome back" some people say, others give ethan a death glare.