One

Somewhere in this universe, not so far away, a disturbance rippled through the black nothingness, a seemingly endless path ahead of it. It was like the tiniest wave on the middle of a lake, caused by nothing more than the fluttering of a butterfly's wings. Passing obstacles along the way were like fish and frogs, lilies and reed, but in reality they were spaceships and satellites, nebulae and comets. The calming sine would have been captivating to anyone who'd see it, if only the signal would have been strong enough to pick up. However, maybe just that- the fact that it wasn't noticeable- added most to its beauty.

The flux would be meant to travel through space eternally, if fate would not have caused an interruption in the form of a Kappa ship, looking around Musca's territory for any spread of illegal information. However, the technology on board was too advanced to even recognise the kind of data the wave was transferring and they let go of shortly after. What could recognise the data stream was a primitive device constructed by a brown haired boy living on a near-by planet.

This is the story of how Milo received a picture of a beautiful boy on his basic, limited, home-built computer and instantly fell in love.