Hmmmmm -Licks Lips-

WARNING THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE  AND HAS SWEARING

"Mr. Clean I love you!!" Eren said but no one loves him so Mr. Clean said "No, fuck you diglit'. Eren's eyes widened and tears streaming down his pathetic face 'God I wish my bald head wasn't so attractive' Mr. Clean thought.

Levi P.O.V

'I think it's time to confess my love towards Mr. Cleans' Levi grabs his homemade bento to give to Clean. Levi then goes to the horses stalls to ask Jean where the hell his lover at. "Jean where is my lover?" I asked "He is with Eren cause he is confessing his love to him, and there at the storage room" Jean responded. 'WHAT!?! MR. CLEAN IS MINE AND MINE ONLY YOU LITTLE FUCK'. Levi sprints towards the storage room so he stop Eren from confessing to HIS senpai. Doing so he spots Eren running away from the storage room crying his eyes out. 'Tch, pussy'

"Mr. Clean" I screamed and running towards my lover "OMG!!! LEVI YOU'RE HERE" Mr. Clean yells happily and leaps into his lover's arms.

3rd Person

Levi didn't want to just hug, he wanted more. Levi pins Clean against the hard wooden dirty floor and kisses him passionately, and bites his lip. Mr. Clean gasps and Levi takes this chance to stick his tongue inside. They have an intense battle with their tongues but the winner was Levi. Clean pulled away leaving string of salvia connecting their lips, "Let's continue this elsewhere" Levi says seductively. "Hell naw, I want that banana in my monkey, NOW!" Levi leaned to his ear and bit his earlobe occasionally licking it "Brat, you follow orders unless you want to be punished".

                   ~To be Continued~

Word Count: 276