Shut Up

This went from PG-13 to Rated R.

"BITCHES AINT SHET AND DEY AINT SAYIN NUFFIN

A HUNNID MUDDAFUCKAS CANT TEL ME NUFFIN

I BEEZ IN DA TRAP BEEZ BEEZ IN DA TRAP"

Jacob........as usual is being a dumbass is listening to his love Nicki Minaj on the radio on our way back from our venture. "Do you love her more than me babe?" "Maybe, I mean that ass doe-" "And Chris Browns dick doe-" "AMOUR REALLY YOU JUST GON DISRESPECT ME IN MY CAR THOUGH?' "Jacob you ain't gon do shit" "We'll see mami...."

Later....

"Mmmmm I'm sorry! Go deeper I want that dick all in me" I said as I felt my walls disinigrate from the constant pounding. "Lay down I wanna taste you girl" I turned over to see him go from agressive, to hungry. I knew just what to do when it gets to this moment, hold on to his head and hold on to prayer. He kissed my lips and then swiftly brushed the tips of his fingers on my clit. "Baby stop teasing me I'm gonna cum again" "You better fucking hold that shit or I'm gonna add another round." He then started rubbing my clit and recaping in my ear what I said in the car "So you like Chris Browns dick baby?' "No I didn-" "No it seemed to me you wanted him to pound you out and make you scream" "but I didn-" He stuck a finger in my pussy and worked his way in and out, still teasing me. "Whats my name" "mmmmm stop-" He adds another finger inside of me going faster than before, working every inch of my pussy. "Amour what is my fucking name?" "Jaco-" Wrong answer. He took out both fingers and slipped his tongue inbetween my walls then pushing his tongue deep inside me. "MMMM DADDY!" "Thats right" he says slapping my thigh while licking my clit "say that shit again" "Daddy!" "Shit you taste so good. Your juice is all over the place on that pretty ass pussy" Every inch of my sex was tended to and he knows how I like it. "One..." Why is this nigga counting? "Two...." He better not be.. "Three" In one motion he slips himself back into my pussy and once again shows me no mercy "Baby I'm about to cum I can't hold it anymore" "Cum on this dick baby" After we both climaxed I got hungry.
This is why I should keep my mouth shut. I can never walk to the kitchen without help from Jacob after we fuck.

An: lord I hope you freaky ass bitches are happy. READING THIS AGAIN I FEEL SO DIRTY